Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

E2e27jZXwAE-WOx

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
You got hit a shyt-ton of times tho, lol. Good thing you went in prepared at least.
Im moreso referring to the biome itself when talking about the easiness not the boss, even tho yall been overrating the hell out of that hyperion battle

I went in on tank mode. Level 18 hollowseeker, decent integrity, a large silium vial, a consumable that converts enemy damage to integrity, an astronaut, and a parasite that brings u back from a killing blow. I just bulldozed through him

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Im moreso referring to the biome itself when talking about the easiness not the boss, even tho yall been overrating the hell out of that hyperion battle

I went in on tank mode. Level 18 hollowseeker, decent integrity, a large silium vial, a consumable that converts enemy damage to integrity, an astronaut, and a parasite that brings u back from a killing blow. I just bulldozed through him

Yeah, if you're stacked up like that, you can plow through most of the game with relative ease.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
They need to put boss rush or some type of survival mode or something like trials from Ninja Gaiden Black in this.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Got the platinum :wow:

I was so close to giving up. I needed 4 collectables between biome 2 and 3. I must have done like 10 runs without getting any. Started up mass effect. Turned that shyt off after 10 minutes for 1 more run and found 3 in that run :dead:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Biome 3 just crushed my soul. The point of this game is to feel the same level of hopelessness as Selene :russ:
I JUST beat Biome 3 after two weeks of trying:damn:
Got killed by Nemesis 11 times, and died trying to get to him while leveling up more times than I can recall.

Then get to Biome 4 and run through it all on the first try.

Got to 5 and ran into a blitzkrieg of enemies that obliterated me and my astronaut pretty quickly.

I'm at about 90 deaths:mjcry:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I JUST beat Biome 3 after two weeks of trying:damn:
Got killed by Nemesis 11 times, and died trying to get to him while leveling up more times than I can recall.

Then get to Biome 4 and run through it all on the first try.

Got to 5 and ran into a blitzkrieg of enemies that obliterated me and my astronaut pretty quickly.

I'm at about 90 deaths:mjcry:

I’m at nemesis right now with an astronaut, low health healing parasite, a level 11 hollow seeker and a healing item. I got shyt to do and don’t feel like rushing it so imma kill his ass tomorrow:blessed:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
I’m at nemesis right now with an astronaut, low health healing parasite, a level 11 hollow seeker and a healing item. I got shyt to do and don’t feel like rushing it so imma kill his ass tomorrow:blessed:
The Thermal launcher with +10% weapon power did it for me. That hollow seeker was taking too long to damage. Almost took him out with the acid joint too