Returnal Among The Least Finished Games of 2021

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was talking shyt to the guy I didn't know if he did or did not. I could care less. I don't care about sells but Sony does. So when one of their games flop the sales don't matter no more. Rachet n Clank and Returnal were flops

Returnal flopped but Sony went ahead and bought Housemarquee. :mjlol:

As for Ratchet & Clank flopping in any universe... :russ:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Stupid as hell.

You were questioning nikkas if they beat the game, trying to imply the point of your thread (Players didn’t beat Returnal so it must not be good).

@kdslittlebro said he beat the game but didn’t get the trophy. You tried to “affirm” your original point and then he showed you visual proof that he beat the game.

You then ignored him beating it, called the game trash because it’s not your type of game, and now you’re saying that it’s trash because it’s sales are low.

Imagine being such a Microsoft bootlicker that you think that Microsoft doesn’t care about sales but Sony does.:mjlol:

Sony called Returnal a Mega Hit so it apparently did well enough to get their approval.

WEIRDO nikkaS :hhh:

Weirdo I even dapped dude up when he posted proof. Get out of your feelings. It's not even that deep. Majority of the users didn't beat the game who bought it. What are you arguing about?
The game is trash to me and didn't sell? What are you mad about again?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Returnal flopped but Sony went ahead and bought Housemarquee. :mjlol:

As for Ratchet & Clank flopping in any universe... :russ:

Rachet and Clank only sold close to 1.1 million. That is a flop for a franchise of that caliber and a system with 14 million sold. This again proves that Sony user's 85 percent of them don't buy their exclusives.

I don't know understand the point of stating Sony buying House Marquee supposed to mean? The majority of the games made by them been garbage. Sony may find a niche for them, but it wasn't Returnal.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ratchet sold 1.1 million ONE MONTH AFTER LAUNCH on heavily supply constrained hardware but it flopped???:deadmanny:

Housemarquee make nothing but mid-80 rated games on Metacritic but somehow their games are all garbage. :bryan:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…oh and reminder to self speaking of housemarquee, I need to play ‘outland’…I’ve had that game for the longest thanks to backwards compatibility and keep forgetting about it

Deman

All Star
Daps
I'm not even critical of the game. I just think it's a niche game.:hubie:
gimme this kinda niche than the bs that came out this yr

everything else sony this yr was mid nikkas gon pretend thou

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Make sense, game is pretty hard. As an elite gamer ofc I finished it but Im betting most who bought it did not.
Still a great buy, I like it much better than rachet. Ive yet to go past 20% done on that, shyts boring low key

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
y’all got this nikka just straight up lying now lol :smh:

Dead Nation

Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition

*edit*

damn…there’s more recent games too…

Alienation

Matterfall

these are decent scores btw imo and I liked dead nation…no need to blatantly lie tho…these aren’t scores to be embarrassed of to the point of making shyt up

79 on Metacritic but the game is "garbage" brehs. This is the kind of arguments we are defending on the Coli now huh? :hhh:

Also Alienation was excellent and would review much better today - indie games were auto marked down back then.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
79 on Metacritic but the game is "garbage" brehs. This is the kind of arguments we are defending on the Coli now huh? :hhh:

Also Alienation was excellent and would review much better today - indie games were auto marked down back then.

you sound dumb…my post was extremely clear…literally nothing for you to pretend to be annoyed about