Returnal Among The Least Finished Games of 2021

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This right here.

There are 3 games that come to mind for me. Read Dead 2, The Witcher 3, and Divinity 2. Each of those are absolutely excellent games. But damn were they long. I didn't realize it at the time, but the games were so long and I wanted to finish them, and they became a chore. Towards the end of the games, I was ready for them to be over and had no intentions of ever playing them again. I finished RDR2 and W3, but I got 50+ hours into divinity with no signs of it stopping and I just called it quits. There was no reason for any of those games to be THAT long. And because they are so long they get extremely repetitive. Divinity 2 has destroyed any excitement I had for Baldurs Gate 3. I just can't see myself playing another game like that for a long, long, long time. That's just how long the game was. I'm completely burnt out.

I’ve played divinity original sin 2 for over 150 hours with all my combined playthrough s and still never beat it :mjlol:

One of my favorite games too. I just absolutely hate the nameless isle. I can never will myself to push past the forgotten library.

The first island is a 10/10 gaming experience though

Daps
Returnal is a rogue like game that’s why it’s getting retired early starting from the beginning again and not having save files can be frustrating for some gamers