Returnal Among The Least Finished Games of 2021

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine @papa surf of all people trying to come for me. He should know about not finishing games, hes king trash

I’m a retired man in my 40s…I play video games for fun…pointing that out doesn’t get under my skin like it did when @Zero exposed you…and oh look returnal is on that list too :mjlol:

gonna wait for more info tho…I’m tired of buying games that I have no chance of finishing (sekiro, demon’s souls, returnal, metroid dread)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
OK, here’s the thing. I’ll be short here. Replayability, really–we should be very careful talking about this, because the dangers of replayability — all the statistics show that people aren’t even finishing games. The dangerous part is that everybody, reviewers, everyone who talks about this talks about replayability. Who’s really replaying games? Maybe a small percentage of people do that. We should focus on people finishing games.”

Returnal Among The Least Finished Games of 2021 - eXputer.com

You Sony boys gotta finish the game man. How y'all been giving this game props but don't beat the shyt :hhh:

:patrice:I'll bite.

You do know that there's a Returnal thread here right:skip:, with the most of us not named @papa surf & @The Mad Titan, aka Dem Easy Mode nikkas,:dame::manny: actually posted receipts of beating the game. So you can take this "ya'll" shyt:unimpressed: to another messageboard, perhaps.:smugfavre:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I don't have kids and my woman left me.
dave-chappelle-laughing.gif