Returnal Among The Least Finished Games of 2021

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So he proved you wrong and then you just said the game is terrible because it’s not a game for you?

Y’all nikkas are lame.

How he prove me wrong and how does me saying the game trash proves anything?

Obviously, 90 percent of PS5 users agree and didn't buy that bullshyt.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
The ascent is not on playstation yet, so why is it number 3? 3 spots higher than returnal?

This just proves all that “gamepass keeping me fed” nonsense is just that. Yall dabble in those games for 20 minutes and move on.

The medium, the ascent, 12 minutes, outriders, back 4 blood, every single game yall brag about on gamepass. Post your gamepass stats.

It’s a pretty simple explanation for why returnal is on that list. its actually challenging, the games yall aren’t finishing are just terrible, uninteresting games
absolute facts and they won't post the achievement reciepts

I have gamepass and put about 20-30 minutes in on all those games and they are trash

Deman

All Star
Daps
This shyt terrible bro definitely not my type of game. You Sony boys were really starving to play this crap
it uses dualsense the most outta all games

hades but a shooter w different elements. piff game

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The ascent is not on playstation yet, so why is it number 3? 3 spots higher than returnal?

This just proves all that “gamepass keeping me fed” nonsense is just that. Yall dabble in those games for 20 minutes and move on.

The medium, the ascent, 12 minutes, outriders, back 4 blood, every single game yall brag about on gamepass. Post your gamepass stats.

It’s a pretty simple explanation for why returnal is on that list. its actually challenging, the games yall aren’t finishing are just terrible, uninteresting games

absolute facts and they won't post the achievement reciepts

I have gamepass and put about 20-30 minutes in on all those games and they are trash

It’s a Sony stan strawman to claim people are saying they play every Gamepass game to completion.

In fact what Gamepass users mostly say is that they like the fact that they get to try stuff for cheap and if they don’t like it, no big deal.

I didn’t like 12 minutes.

I did like outriders, but it’s a Destiny-Like looter shooter so I’m not even sure there’s an “end”

The ascent was great and I played all the through it. One of my favorite games this year.

Beyond that list I’m sure I’ve completed at least about 10 games off Gamepass this year.

Yall narrative that Gamepass only gets old or bad games just doesn’t hold up.

Look around the web. The overwhelming majority of GOTY picks were all on Gamepass or coming soon.

You Sony stans just had that returnal game that few of you bought and even less of you beat.

That was your flagship Exclusive for the year and it’s sitting on a list with “trash Gamepass” games:ufdup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
bruce-almighty-comedy.gif