Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Beat the first two biomes and haven’t went back to it

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
People aren’t finishing games in general. This is why I think it’s stupid when people criticize any game that isn’t 30-40hrs long. More adults play video games now than ever before. People don’t have time to be playing one game for 50+ hours.
I don't see why the length of the game matters. either you have time to play games or you don't. it's not like you have to beat a 50+ hour game in one sitting

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I don't see why the length of the game matters. either you have time to play games or you don't. it's not like you have to beat a 50+ hour game in one sitting
It doesn’t matter per se. But it’s more for the people who get mad every game ain’t 50+ hours and sometimes u lose interest in a 50+ hour game cause other shyt drops that u wanna play etc etc. It creates backlog especially if u can’t play games everyday for long amounts of time.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
It's a gifficult game. I'm sure the From Soft games have low finish rates too. :yeshrug:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Returnal is a good game but I got it at a bad time. Too many other games came out that I wanted to play more. It's backlogged at this point.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I stopped playing after the first boss, having to replay everything pretty much to be leveled up enough to kill the 2nd boss took all the fun out of it once I died a couple times after 1 1/2 runs that amounted to nothing

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn’t matter per se. But it’s more for the people who get mad every game ain’t 50+ hours and sometimes u lose interest in a 50+ hour game cause other shyt drops that u wanna play etc etc. It creates backlog especially if u can’t play games everyday for long amounts of time.

Because gamers don't want games, they want an interactive hand held easy mode experience they don't want to work or be challenged in a game

back in the day you had to learn a game to beat it, like that tom cruise movie you had to keep dying and figure out the correct route or the mistake you made

gamers today can't handle adversity they wanna have their hand held and feel great in a game, that's why games like Spider-Man, Ghost Tshumima are popular, you can feel skilled and powerful in those games with zero effort

They claim Red Dead is this great open world experience with such a lively world, but it's impossible to get lost in the game, the game tells you where o go and what to do at all times, you never have to figure it out for yourself and nobody plays that garbage ass game again after they beat it because it's not fun

And if most people can't finish Returnal its because the game isn't fun, replay value is I will finish the game and play it again after I finished

the only games like that last gen was Arkham Knight, the shyt is just fun to play, you can just go do challenge maps and its better than most games

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
How the fukk are all of ya'll completing multiple 20/30/40/100 hour games every year? :gucci:
We working from home nikka :blessed: All praises due to Gamefly

Anyways... Returnal is one the hardest games on ps5... This isn't surprising at all.. Especially considering you gotta keep starting over from jump each time.. With no save point.. I'd have bushed this shyt a long time ago too if I only had a few hours to play every week

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
People aren’t finishing games in general. This is why I think it’s stupid when people criticize any game that isn’t 30-40hrs long. More adults play video games now than ever before. People don’t have time to be playing one game for 50+ hours.
This right here.

There are 3 games that come to mind for me. Read Dead 2, The Witcher 3, and Divinity 2. Each of those are absolutely excellent games. But damn were they long. I didn't realize it at the time, but the games were so long and I wanted to finish them, and they became a chore. Towards the end of the games, I was ready for them to be over and had no intentions of ever playing them again. I finished RDR2 and W3, but I got 50+ hours into divinity with no signs of it stopping and I just called it quits. There was no reason for any of those games to be THAT long. And because they are so long they get extremely repetitive. Divinity 2 has destroyed any excitement I had for Baldurs Gate 3. I just can't see myself playing another game like that for a long, long, long time. That's just how long the game was. I'm completely burnt out.