Returnal Among The Least Finished Games of 2021

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The ascent is not on playstation yet, so why is it number 3? 3 spots higher than returnal?

This just proves all that “gamepass keeping me fed” nonsense is just that. Yall dabble in those games for 20 minutes and move on.

The medium, the ascent, 12 minutes, outriders, back 4 blood, every single game yall brag about on gamepass. Post your gamepass stats.

It’s a pretty simple explanation for why returnal is on that list. its actually challenging, the games yall aren’t finishing are just terrible, uninteresting games
:ooh:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How he prove me wrong and how does me saying the game trash proves anything?

Obviously, 90 percent of PS5 users agree and didn't buy that bullshyt.

You said he didn’t beat the game and he showed you his gameplay of him beating the final boss.

And you and other weirdo stans keep saying Sales aren’t a measure of quality when we talking hardware numbers but then you say shyt like “That game trash because it didn’t sell a lot”.

But you’d start crying about Sony stans if @Gizmo_Duck started taking about how Microsoft Flight Simulator is a trash game because it wasn’t his type of game.

Hypocritcal weirdoes, I tell you.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Few SP games get finished, it's been this way for at least two decades now. That number gets even smaller if the game is even a little bit challenging. Game devs are always releasing data about how the hardest content in their games get played/seen or finished. This happens in certain MP games too. Raiding is arguably the most interesting and best parts of Destiny but every time Bungie publishers the numbers its basically a fraction of a fraction of their audience that even touches it.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You said he didn’t beat the game and he showed you his gameplay of him beating the final boss.

And you and other weirdo stans keep saying Sales aren’t a measure of quality when we talking hardware numbers but then you say shyt like “That game trash because it didn’t sell a lot”.

But you’d start crying about Sony stans if @Gizmo_Duck started taking about how Microsoft Flight Simulator is a trash game because it wasn’t his type of game.

Hypocritcal weirdoes, I tell you.

I was talking shyt to the guy I didn't know if he did or did not. I could care less. I don't care about sells but Sony does. So when one of their games flop the sales don't matter no more. Rachet n Clank and Returnal were flops

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Im willing to bet most ppl tapped out at Biome 3:pachaha:

As someone who platinumed this game I can see why it wouldn't be for everyone, especially in its original form where u had to babysit the game and pretty much couldn't play anything else because u always had a run paused in rest mode :francis:

Also the runs are hella long, I think my best time mightve been 6 hours whereas something like Hades I can beat in 20 mins. U really have to invest in this game to get the best out of it and some ppl won't wanna do that

But even with all that it's still my game of the year. Graphics are great, the gameplay is damn near perfect with the dual sense, and it has the best use of 3d audio so far. That and the sense of accomplishment and the adrenaline rush u get from this game is unmatched.

U won't forget the first time u beat Phryke :wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I was talking shyt to the guy I didn't know if he did or did not. I could care less. I don't care about sells but Sony does. So when one of their games flop the sales don't matter no more. Rachet n Clank and Returnal were flops
Microsoft doesn’t care about sales? :ohhh:
Google “what is the purpose of business”.
(Double entendre don’t ask me how) :banderas:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stupid as hell.

You were questioning nikkas if they beat the game, trying to imply the point of your thread (Players didn’t beat Returnal so it must not be good).

@kdslittlebro said he beat the game but didn’t get the trophy. You tried to “affirm” your original point and then he showed you visual proof that he beat the game.

You then ignored him beating it, called the game trash because it’s not your type of game, and now you’re saying that it’s trash because it’s sales are low.

Imagine being such a Microsoft bootlicker that you think that Microsoft doesn’t care about sales but Sony does.:mjlol:

Sony called Returnal a Mega Hit so it apparently did well enough to get their approval.

WEIRDO nikkaS :hhh:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not surprised Returnal is on this list, it's extremely hard with no save feature on top of that. Also, if it is judged by trophies, then Returnal had a lot of trophy issues re: them not popping.

Funny thing about this X-Bot thread is that the top ten is majority Gamepass stuff or X-Box connected games. :mjlol: