Restaurant Steak 48 charging a $100 minimum per head

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Nobody is shocked.. Y'all act like rich people don't exist. Every idiot knows there's places out there charging $1000 a plate.. we see rappers with 150k a night drink tabs. We obviously see the restaurants in business so somebody eating there

This is just pointing out how DUMB it is to pay WHEN IT'S NOT WORTH IT. It's one thing to go to an upscale restaurant and pay $300 for a $300 bottle of wine. It's another to go to some wanna be upscale joint, that clearly isn't or they wouldn't need a dress code on a big sign, and they serving you bottom shelf liquor for $300

It's shocking that nikkas is so pressed to LOOK upscale, they never took time to see if the place actually was... Ain't nobody with real money out here stunting at steak 48 :mjlol:

Lol.. happy Friday. Like I care:ehh:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Lol this thread is still going
I’m curious what the price limits for other activities are for people in this thread
Vacation
Hotel
Clothes :jbhmm:

I really don’t care what side you’re on but I’d like to hear

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Nobody is shocked.. Y'all act like rich people don't exist. Every idiot knows there's places out there charging $1000 a plate.. we see rappers with 150k a night drink tabs. We obviously see the restaurants in business so somebody eating there

This is just pointing out how DUMB it is to pay WHEN IT'S NOT WORTH IT. It's one thing to go to an upscale restaurant and pay $300 for a $300 bottle of wine. It's another to go to some wanna be upscale joint, that clearly isn't or they wouldn't need a dress code on a big sign, and they serving you bottom shelf liquor for $300

It's shocking that nikkas is so pressed to LOOK upscale, they never took time to see if the place actually was... Ain't nobody with real money out here stunting at steak 48 :mjlol:

You moron, no one is talking about spending 1000/plate but your dumbass.

LET ME REPEAT IT AGAIN FOR YOUR DUMB ASS:

There is nothing wrong with a dress code and $100 minimum at a high end restaurant. If that is baffling to you, then feel free to go to Chilis or Applebees nikka. No one is forcing you to eat at Steak 48.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I’m curious what the price limits for other activities are for people in this thread
Vacation
Hotel

I dont..lol
You got a nygga in here who said he wont take his mom out and spend a hundred dollars on her. Another dude said his girl allowed only one drink.. lol

Im sure they not traveling or buying any clothes.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You moron, no one is talking about spending 1000/plate but your dumbass.

LET ME REPEAT IT AGAIN FOR YOUR DUMB ASS:

There is nothing wrong with a dress code and $100 minimum at a high end restaurant. If that is baffling to you, then feel free to go to Chilis or Applebees nikka. No one is forcing you to eat at Steak 48.
You the dumbass that can't understand CONTEXT... As in, if we know rich folk can eat waaaaaaaaaaaay better for more.. Then why the hell would we be shocked at $100... Especially when I also stated how it IS actually worth it if the food and drinks are worth more...

You mad nikkas not impressed huh? Bragging bout the Steak 48 like they didn't just up the price so y'all nikkas won't go and not cause their food was actually slamming like that

EDIT: And I just went to peep it... the MOST EXPENSIVE thing on the menu is $75... That's upscale to you?

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
You the dumbass that can't understand CONTEXT... As in, if we know rich folk can eat waaaaaaaaaaaay better for more.. Then why the hell would we be shocked at $100... Especially when I also stated how it IS actually worth it if the food and drinks are worth more...

You mad nikkas not impressed huh? Bragging bout the Steak 48 like they didn't just up the price so y'all nikkas won't go and not cause their food was actually slamming like that

EDIT: And I just went to peep it... the MOST EXPENSIVE thing on the menu is $75... That's upscale to you?

But you aint paying the 75 tho...lol

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Vacation
Hotel

Clothes I mix it up. Generally only spend big on shoes, outerwear (jackets) and tailor made traditional Nigerian fits. Things that last. Jeans and tops for the most part I keep reasonable. Heck, one of my best jeans I got from American Eagle and I get mad compliments on it. Best part is I got them before the integrity in clothes started dipping :francis:

Hotel, it depends where I’m going, for what and how long. Did a weekend trip to VA Beach earlier this year and stayed in a Quality Inn for like $80 a night :yeshrug:

Conversely, I was in Europe a few years back and in the city centers I’d look for a nice Marriott to stay in to “finish up my trip”. Spend a few nights with my boys then book my own spot for a few nights.

Vacation is really where I’ll splurge, especially if I’m going where my money goes further (Asia, Africa etc). That 3K you bring spends like 6-7K in certain countries :whew:

Naija in Detty December :wow: