Restaurant Steak 48 charging a $100 minimum per head

invalid

Banned
Daps
Chicago food trash compared to the gulf coast and is there one credible review that states this.

If by “gulf coast” you mean New Orleans then I can agree that New Orleans food scene is top notch. My favorite restaurant of all time is in New Orleans - Restaurant August.

To describe Chicago food scene as ‘trash’ is goofy. They are about par. In fact, New Orleans is sometimes ranked above Chicago as best food city and some years Chicago is ranked above New Orleans. They flip flop often.

And I hope that’s what you are describing as ‘gulf coast’. Cuz Houston and Dallas ain’t ranking shyt on any best food cities list.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
How much it cost and rate how it taste on a scale of 10-1

Uhhh.. exact amount cant remember, but the 2 NY strips is 54.00 a piece. Had praline sweet potatoes and creme corn. So sides about 30.00 total.. 2 drinks a piece.. sure was about 60.00 total... had Keylime pie.

So like 260 or 270.. something..

Scale of 1 to 10? Bout a 8. Its a typical really nice steak place along the the lines of Ruth, Ocean Prime, Mastros etc... Nice atmosphere

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
If by “gulf coast” you mean New Orleans then I can agree that New Orleans food scene is top notch. My favorite restaurant of all time is in New Orleans - Restaurant August.

To describe Chicago food scene as ‘trash’ is goofy. They are about par. In fact, New Orleans is sometimes ranked above Chicago as best food city and some years Chicago is ranked above New Orleans. They flip flop often.

And I hope that’s what you are describing as ‘gulf coast’. Cuz Houston and Dallas ain’t ranking shyt on any best food cities list.
Houston is considered one of the best food cities in the South and is full of James Beard Winners also Texas Steak yes I capitalized it is unrivaled.Texas actually has its own Wagyu beef and its food trucks serving wagyu burgers and sliders.Texas barbecue as well then turnaround and realize the amazing mix of cultures in this city and few can top us.Im a Navy man spent plenty time in Chicago the only thing I liked was the sandwiches and Italian food

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
The fact that they have to advertise that says they’re not where they need to be as an upscale franchise. It’s the business version of “if you have to ask the price…”