Restaurant Steak 48 charging a $100 minimum per head

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I guess this might of been the tipping point , I don’t know if this is why but shyt like this cause restaurants to go into no jordan mode no baseball caps real quick.

But they will let the New Balanace and cargo short crew in after spitting on the staff

They tagged the restaurant too :russ:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I mean 15 bucks a drink is just price gouging tho. I can dig a steak being $50 or $75 but ain't shyt special bout rum and coke.
1...alcohol is marked up wildly at restaurants and bars, regardless of what tier of alcohol you're drinking - it's where they make their money
2...a nice restaurant aint gonna be serving bacardi or smirnoff, so off top, you aint gonna be getting $7/8 drinks, "cheap" drinks will start at mid tier brands (i.e. stoli) and only go up from there
3...the past decade has stepped up the cocktail game something fierce, a lot of house-made syrups and bitters, specialty ingredients, fresh fruits/garnish/herbs, small batch/independent spirits, those shyts gonna run you 12-20+, especially in big cities

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1...alcohol is marked up wildly at restaurants and bars, regardless of what tier of alcohol you're drinking - it's where they make their money
2...a nice restaurant aint gonna be serving bacardi or smirnoff, so off top, you aint gonna be getting $7/8 drinks, "cheap" drinks will start at mid tier brands (i.e. stoli) and only go up from there
3...the past decade has stepped up the cocktail game something fierce, a lot of house-made syrups and bitters, specialty ingredients, fresh fruits/garnish/herbs, small batch/independent spirits, those shyts gonna run you 12-20+, especially in big cities

For wine brehs and brehhets, just buy a nice bottle of wine at the store and pay the corking fee at the restaurant.