Restaurant Steak 48 charging a $100 minimum per head

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I've eaten their a few times recently. I don't recall seeing that sign, but it wouldn't be a problem hitting those numbers if you get an app, an entree, a side and some dessert.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all, i could care less what the fukk you believe. You aint paying me shyt so go fukk yourself.

Secondly, instead of crying about paying for a high end steak, go look for a better job clown.

Third, stop quoting me.

But you do care tho? That's why you a pie ass international negro on this forum trying to learn how to be cool to impress folks that hate you or shouldn't matter....... :smh: You been see thru........ I'm an ol country nikka that was raised around hogs, cattle, goats, and chickens and got sense enough to know that nobody that loves you will charge you a 1/3rd of a months rent for most nikkas for a cow's rib with the meat still on it...... .... this coming from a nikka that done seen a cow slaughtered on Thursday, and we was eating the good parts Sunday afternoon.... RIP Uncle Jimbo and God Bless Uncle Charlie

but you a whitewashed nikka hating sap sucka so you aint built to understand shyt that matters.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
:manny:
-The reason I think shyt like this is stupid is because if my mom or my girl wanted me to take them there for whatever occasion the answer would be no.

-Although I can afford it, I've never went out to eat & spent $100 on myself. I'm not trying to go somewhere feeling like I gotta pay for some extra shyt I don't want to meet a minimum.

geezus..... this is sad

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
If the food is actually good - I'd do a date night with the misses for the experience :manny:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
wendys-5-biggie-bag-youtube-promo.png

:win:
The best redhead in fast food. Sorry, Ronald.