Daps
Reppin
DC

domestic wagyu?
c1583039c9e689c5dc6cb13e494981c9.gif

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Spending 20 minutes fighting about the bill, tallying up who got what down to the exact cent wanting the waiter to run 7 different debit cards :bryan:
This is why I don’t like dining in groups, or groups outside of my inner circle. One of us either covers the bill or we just charge that shyt on one card and figure out the rest later.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I treat the restaurants in the tiers that they belong in. I’m not mad at Steak 48 at all cause you need places like them. When I put on my good clothes and want to go out, I’m not trying to sit in a Applebee’s or Chili’s or some shyt.. I can run in there anytime of the day, there’s nothing about them restaurants that says upscale. I’m trying to go to a more high end joint like this and enjoy time with the lady. I used to be on that “that’s too expensive” shyt but that was before I started going out to see things. I’ve been invited to hundred dollar a plate dinners and stuff that requires you to dress up. It feels different. You feel good wearing your dress clothes and vibing out in there with folks. I’m not balling like people on this board, but I have been able to kick it at some nice restaurants in my life off and on. I’m not mad at the prices and I’m not even mad at the dress code. It is what it is.

Last edited:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I treat the restaurants in the tiers that they belong in. I’m not mad at Steak 48 at all cause you need places like them. When I put on my good clothes and want to go out, I’m not trying to sit in a Applebee’s or Chili’s or some shyt.. I can run in there anytime of tux day. I’m trying to go to a more high end joint like this abundant enjoy time with the lady. I used to be on that “that’s too expensive” shyt but that was before I started going out to see things. I’ve been invited to hundred dollar a plate dinners and stuff that requires you to dress up. It feels different. I’m not balling like people on this board, but I have been able to kick it at some nice restaurants in my life off and on. I’m not mad at the prices and I’m not even mad at the dress code. It is what it is.

exactly. Who wants to get dressed up, go to a nice place, and have to sit next to a group of people in hoodies and graphic tees?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
If the food is actually good - I'd do a date night with the misses for the experience :manny:

Thats the thing. They wanting $100 minimum then they better guarantee their shyt is good.

But again, dumb business move on their part. All it takes is a handful of negative reviews and that $100 minimum BS will back fire on them.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
If it’s not a Brazilian steakhouse where different cuts are unlimited I’m not paying a blue note.

And at a normal steakhouse there’s no way I could order enough food to equal $100. Only way I could touch that is if I went heavy on the drinks and I don’t like to get drunk at restaurants.
What “normal” steakhouse do you eat at where you stay under 100 bucks for a meal? You ever eat somewhere nicer than Texas Roadhouse? Guessing a no

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
What “normal” steakhouse do you eat at where you stay under 100 bucks for a meal? You ever eat somewhere nicer than Texas Roadhouse? Guessing a no
My favorite steakhouse is called Flemings in MI. Bound to see Pistons and Lions players any day of the week. Between a steak, a little appetizer, and a drink I’m probably at $80ish before tip. Cracking $100 solo would be a task for me. You tried tho