Restaurant Steak 48 charging a $100 minimum per head

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Looks like they're adding a premium due to 'ambiance'... the inside does look nice.

2AQPHLYBMVDUFJRDPQQV6MKCPU.jpg

yeah, this looks nice. Im def paying 100.00 per head just to enjoy a good night here.

/end thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Went to a a joint calles Kobe's japanese steak house. shyt is like $40+ for a 6oz steak. I had it, thought it was pretty good.

Sizzlers right down my street sells steak and shrimp skewers for $18. This steaks shytS all over the expensive ass Kobes steak.

Moral.of the story is, pricier aint always better.
Yeah, we got one of those out here. I really enjoyed it.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its extremely nice with some of the best steaks in the country. The fact we're posting about it here makes me sad though, as i definitley dont want this place getting any more popular. Its hard enough to get a table as is. Hopefull the ratchet folk will boycott the place, and allow the og patrons to eat.

You ever order the Wagyu there?

I don't really do steak houses. I prefer to make my own steak. I found a site that ships A5 Wagyu next day. $128 for a 12oz. Next time I feel like treating myself I'm copping.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
With those prices the staff better be getting more than 15 an hour :mjpls:
Staff at those places rack up on that forced gratuity. At 18% and $100 per person, every table you wait on is a guaranteed $36 plus tips on top of whatever salary you get. They doing 2 to 3 tables at a time. That’s at least $72 an hour. If I was more of a talkative person, I wouldn’t mind doing that on the side. You basically get paid to conversate.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
I will eat my pelau and be content :manny:
I will also go get a bowl of pho when the vibes hit and be equally as content :manny:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Chicago nikkas go to Steak48 just to take pics in front of that sign :mjlol:

The 1 in Chi been :mjpls:with the dresscode
Right but black people especially in the hood like shyt like that. I bet they obey the dress code and start putting goofy instagram posts saying "If you aint gotta hundo, stay home"

What this place just did was attract more of the clientele they don't want. :mjlol:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:manny:
-The reason I think shyt like this is stupid is because if my mom or my girl wanted me to take them there for whatever occasion the answer would be no.

-Although I can afford it, I've never went out to eat & spent $100 on myself. I'm not trying to go somewhere feeling like I gotta pay for some extra shyt I don't want to meet a minimum.