Restaurant Steak 48 charging a $100 minimum per head

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never claimed all this, just saying if $100 is breaking the bank for a nice high end steak dinner then you probably should stick to fast food. Sorry to be the one to tell you

I didn’t say shyt about 100 dollars breaking nobody’s bank... you can’t even up a post of mine saying shyt like that....that’s your soft spirit projecting because nikkas know you a whole fraud on here..... and that’s fine.... but you gots to come true one day ol useless ass nikka..... we never, and still don’t believe shyt you say or claim.... :pachaha:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I didn’t say shyt about 100 dollars breaking nobody’s bank... you can’t even up a post of mine saying shyt like that....that’s your soft spirit projecting because nikkas know you a whole fraud on here..... and that’s fine.... but you gots to come true one day ol useless ass nikka..... we never, and still don’t believe shyt you say or claim.... :pachaha:
First of all, i could care less what the fukk you believe. You aint paying me shyt so go fukk yourself.

Secondly, instead of crying about paying for a high end steak, go look for a better job clown.

Third, stop quoting me.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but you can be serious, and dine in that restarant for $70. steak + 3 sides isnt serious? Theyre not trying to insure people come to dine, their trying to iliminate a specific demographic and its no coincidence this policy is specificcaly at the Philadelphia location.

It's a high end restaurant. Put something nice on, take your hat off, spend money, and enjoy your time. If people had sense they wouldn't need rules. How are they going to maintain the ambiance with a party of 8 tatted up, half naked, plastic bodied thots taking selfies instead of enjoying the food? They banned yoga pants and t- shirts with profanity. Why are people showing up there dressed like that?

You think black folks aren't in Houston, Chicago, or Charlotte? Maybe Philly might be out of pocket:ld:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Looks like they're adding a premium due to 'ambiance'... the inside does look nice.

2AQPHLYBMVDUFJRDPQQV6MKCPU.jpg

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Looks like they're adding a premium due to 'ambiance'... the inside does look nice.

2AQPHLYBMVDUFJRDPQQV6MKCPU.jpg
Its extremely nice with some of the best steaks in the country. The fact we're posting about it here makes me sad though, as i definitley dont want this place getting any more popular. Its hard enough to get a table as is. Hopefull the ratchet folk will boycott the place, and allow the og patrons to eat.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its extremely nice with some of the best steaks in the country. The fact we're posting about it here makes me sad though, as i definitley dont want this place getting any more popular. Its hard enough to get a table as is. Hopefull the ratchet folk will boycott the place, and allow the og patrons to eat.

This why they don't like you.. :pachaha:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Went to a a joint calles Kobe's japanese steak house. shyt is like $40+ for a 6oz steak. I had it, thought it was pretty good.

Sizzlers right down my street sells steak and shrimp skewers for $18. This steaks shytS all over the expensive ass Kobes steak.

Moral of the story is, pricier aint always better.

Btw, the "experience and enviornment" we paid for at Kobes was some drunk white folks talking and laughing loud.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
The best restaurants are the ones that are hole in the walls. Paying $100 for a steakhouse is a straight rip off, I got BBQ grill that can cook a steak at the same temp as the restaurant.
I think going to a Brazilian steakhouse gets the same “high class” feel at a much more reasonable price. And you can your grub on.