Restaurant Steak 48 charging a $100 minimum per head

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never heard of this place. I just wouldn’t even go.
I’ve had great meals. But I’ve never felt like I NEEDED to eat at a particular restaurant.

That minimum cost would just turn me off, as a matter of policy.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Never heard of this place. I just wouldn’t even go.
I’ve had great meals. But I’ve never felt like I NEEDED to eat at a particular restaurant.

That minimum cost would just turn me off, as a matter of policy.
Outback Steakhouse may be more your flow

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:

Its pathetic that a pretending ass nikka like yourself needs to find esteem amongst internet strangers via projection...... You gon say I’m broke cause I may or may not think paying 250 dollars for a piece of beef from a cracka ain’t the business like y’all want it to be? :childplease:

You wouldn’t even whisper that post to the bytch that’s using you if we were within. 15 yards of each other..... stop pretending like you really matter nikka... :pachaha:
Never claimed all this, just saying if $100 is breaking the bank for a nice high end steak dinner then you probably should stick to fast food. Sorry to be the one to tell you

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. and its the app and drink motherfukkers that will be taking 100 pics at the front and taking forever to leave. ridiculous

Mfers think this shyt is about class or money.. Its about getting away from trashy behavior.. Im trying to hang around grown ups and I'll pay a nice premium to do so..

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
The only reason while I might not agree with it is due to the fact if they have a bar you catch those people that come in for happy hour looking to relax and drink fresh out of work I can see them running up $100 dollar tab on drinks and appetizers but it is what it is. I love fine dining though took my moms the signatures steak house here in Hawaii the view and ambience with the food :wow: