Restaurant Steak 48 charging a $100 minimum per head

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Their dress code :mjpls:
There have been a string of robberies at this restaurant, with multiple patrons getting robbed after leaving. Its disgusting and i don't blame them for the dress code.

furthermore, people are coming and not ordering shyt, just using the place for pictures.

again, as someone that patronizes this place frequently, i dont mind the dress code at all

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tired of broke bums fronting for IG sitting & checking in at these expensive restaurants, ordering appetizers and not leaving tips all the while stealing tables from people who can actually afford it.
exactly. Its hard as fukk to get a table there, and whenever i go, i notice its getting more and more ghetto. Mothers day was a fukking mess

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
so now there is discression based on your expectation with how this will be enforced and do you really think there wont be any 'Cism while employing said discretion? give me a break.
Lol, y’all are just looking to be upset at this point. Gotta bring phantom cism into it and all.

even if per chance they don’t let it slide, well you know the policy up front. DONT GO TO A RESTAURANT WITH A $100 MIN IF YOU DONT WANT TO SPEND $100 - this is not hard. I have never eaten at the French Laundry as I don’t see the point in $400/head for their food, I’m not gonna whine about them having that minimum as it’s easy to avoid

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve replied to this same criticism multiple times - they are trying to get people to dine in full, thus the line saying “full experience”. If you come in at $87 from ordering a full meal, they aren’t about to press you. This is to keep the “let’s stop in for an app and drink” crowd from stalling out tables.

Exactly..

You got people ready to drop $100 at the bar alone, on top of the dinner menu.. You cant let cheap and broke and loud mouth attention seeking mfers occupy the tables..

Take that shyt to applebees..

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Lol, y’all are just looking to be upset at this point. Gotta bring phantom cism into it and all.

even if per chance they don’t let it slide, well you know the policy up front. DONT GO TO A RESTAURANT WITH A $100 MIN IF YOU DONT WANT TO SPEND $100 - this is not hard. I have never eaten at the French Laundry as I don’t see the point in $400/head for their food, I’m no gonna whine about them having that minimum as it’s easy to avoid

:mjpls:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Exactly..

You got people ready to drop $100 at the bar alone, on top of the dinner menu.. You cant let cheap and broke and loud mouth attention seeking mfers occupy the tables..

Take that shyt to applebees..
Exactly. and its the app and drink motherfukkers that will be taking 100 pics at the front and taking forever to leave. ridiculous

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjtf: Wow. by the way this is Steak 48 mac and cheese.
creamy-mac-cheese.jpg
:russ:
Its actually quite delicious, and this one has clearly been half eaten.

people are morons

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
There have been a string of robberies at this restaurant, with multiple patrons getting robbed after leaving. Its disgusting and i don't blame them for the dress code.
Ionno breh, I doubt dudes is getting a ribeye then popping the trunk and robbing people afterwards. It's more likely goons are waiting in the parking lot. Otherwise, should be an open/shut case to solve these robberies.
furthermore, people are coming and not ordering shyt, just using the place for pictures.
Pay security to make people scram. That'll actually fix both problems honestly.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
negro be quiet with your broke ass

:mjlol:

Its pathetic that a pretending ass nikka like yourself needs to find esteem amongst internet strangers via projection...... You gon say I’m broke cause I may or may not think paying 250 dollars for a piece of beef from a cracka ain’t the business like y’all want it to be? :childplease:

You wouldn’t even whisper that post to the bytch that’s using you if we were within. 15 yards of each other..... stop pretending like you really matter nikka... :pachaha: