Restaurant Steak 48 charging a $100 minimum per head

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And people will complain about a business they DON'T have to go to :mjlol:

THIS!!!!!! "They're forcing people". No they are not. They are not putting guns to people's heads making them give them money. WTF!!! :dwillhuh: When I saw the tweet this morning, I said that's standard for people who order apps, entrees, drinks and desserts at steakhouses. :yeshrug:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Yeeeeah.. yall dont really hit expensive spots on here I see.. that 13.00 Mac and cheese will feed 2 people or more easily

Go to any Ruth Chris. DEL friscos.. etc...
dakotas in downtown dallas...11 for their mac...add 6 for lobster mac

where its located u will think its expensive ...the dress code will throw nikkas off..n the valet parking...

parking free valet wise...

dress code my birthday yr be4 last.... broads that attended ..gut fest 89..

prices not all that bad...

u shoulda seen the nikkas who never been to shyt ...lookin at the menu ..balancing their limits..

twitter a trip..they pocket watch entertainers...see slim thug their all the time...

they attempt to go...n get a reality check...then babble about it...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then don’t eat there. Like I said, more of their clientele - and desired clientele - won’t be bothered by a minimum than those who are given how easy it is to hit that threshold.
if you dont drink alcohal then you could order a steak and two sides and still be under $100.

this policy is absurd and im speaking as a person that spends hundreds in restuarants often. its not a resonable threshold when you can order a full meal in there for $70

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me show yall upscale eating..

Nursett.. this steak was like 300.00

Bro, where you live? Cuz I get smaller cities dont have this type of pricing on the regular
If I spend $300 on some steak I better get some sucky sucky from a world class cöck buffer that has less than 5 bodies for dessert.
:mjtf:

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
if you dont drink alcohal then you could order a steak and two sides and still be under $100.

this policy is absurd and im speaking as a person that spends hundreds in restuarants often. its not a resonable threshold when you can order a full meal in there for $70

breh they will not turn u away based off what that policy says...

fukk that policy...go in eat drink enjoy yaself...pay ya bill..tip if you tip...n go your merry way..

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The policy isn't absurd if they had people booking tables and ordering the cheapest thing on the menu just so they could take pictures in the bathroom to post on IG. Set a minimum to bring in serious customers who actually want to dine.

You can always eat elsewhere if you don't like it.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

I’ve replied to this same criticism multiple times - they are trying to get people to dine in full, thus the line saying “full experience”. If you come in at $87 from ordering a full meal, they aren’t about to press you. This is to keep the “let’s stop in for an app and drink” crowd from stalling out tables.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The policy isn't absurd if they had people booking tables and ordering the cheapest thing on the menu just so they could take pictures in the bathroom to post on IG. Set a minimum to bring in serious customers who actually want to dine.

You can always eat elsewhere if you don't like it.
but you can be serious, and dine in that restarant for $70. steak + 3 sides isnt serious? Theyre not trying to insure people come to dine, their trying to iliminate a specific demographic and its no coincidence this policy is specificcaly at the Philadelphia location.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve replied to this same criticism multiple times - they are trying to get people to dine in full, thus the line saying “full experience”. If you come in at $87 from ordering a full meal, they aren’t about to press you. This is to keep the “let’s stop in for an app and drink” crowd from stalling out tables.
so now there is discression based on your expectation with how this will be enforced and do you really think there wont be any 'Cism while employing said discretion? give me a break.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Thats really not that much for a good restaurant especially a steak house. shyt you throw in a good bottle of wine and you easily way past that. Done this plenty of times.
bring ya own shyt ..n jus pay the corkage fee...n still be under 100
E40.gif