Restaurant Steak 48 charging a $100 minimum per head

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Yeah it's fukked up having a minimum but imagine you had a popular restaurant that everybody wanted to eat at. Multiple tables have been there for 30+ minutes and only ordered a drink and an app. Maybe 50-75 dollars.

The tables next to them has had multiple changes of guest that spent $100+. You're losing potential money with people sitting around bullshytting. They're holding up the line and some people don't want to wait. They tell their friends it takes too long to get a table. Now the only people you serve are spending $75 max bc the money went somewhere else.

I never had that experience at any high-scale restaurant. Im talking about cities like Dallas and Houston.

Now I definitely can see that happening on holidays like Mother's Day or Valentine's Day.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Their dress code :mjpls:
i kno the whole list bullshyt

iif j dawg n lil mario of the original swishahouse can get inside...no issue...:lolbron:

the nawf been kickin up dust in that spot for the last couple weeks

C_jd8o2VoAAotyQ.jpg

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Now it’s gonna be more lower income and lower middle class people bragging about this Bullshyt :unimpressed:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Thats really not that much for a good restaurant especially a steak house. shyt you throw in a good bottle of wine and you easily way past that. Done this plenty of times.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Like I said me personally I can afford it but Im not feeling a restaurant telling me I have to spend a set amount per person. There are plenty of high-scale steak restaurants I can grub at that dont have that requirement.
Then don’t eat there. Like I said, more of their clientele - and desired clientele - won’t be bothered by a minimum than those who are given how easy it is to hit that threshold.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Maybe some restaurants like the one that was mentioned by OP needs a little of more Covid 19 quarantines lock down in order to be humble. Yes I get that theirs businesses out there that lost revenues due to the shut down but I'm sure there's another way on trying to recuperate the loss.
I think they only made this public bc it's a steady problem. It's probably the social media people. They don't have the money to eat at those places so they get tables just to take pics and front like they do.

This probably isn't the dress code for every location either. I mean there's probably tons of restaurants in Miami that have crazy dress code policies bc people think they can go from the beach to the restaurant without changing clothes.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
This probably isn't the dress code for every location either. I mean there's probably tons of restaurants in Miami that have crazy dress code policies bc people think they can go from the beach to the restaurant without changing clothes.

Post below is probably why they have a dress code.

I will never understand the point of posting those pics