Restaurant Steak 48 charging a $100 minimum per head

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not true. I know friends and coworkers from NY or Cali and they come to Dallas and they go to any bbq place and they swear it's "amazing". They just rave and rave, meanwhile I'm sitting there like, this meat is way too salty, sausage is hard etc. :scust:

Most ppl don't know good food bc this era lacks ppl who grew up with proper cooking. So if everybody else says it's good they do too

That's because they're not used to eating Texas BBQ. Of course a local who's more familiar will notice flaws

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
That's not a 100

And those prices are cap. 8oz is not 60 by it self. You lying. Unless the prices change cause off the pandemic. You lying :mjlol:
I used to work there a few years ago

menu-sample-feb-2018.jpg

Petite fillet $56 want it Oscar style? (Crab and asparagus on top) $100

ruth-s-chris-steak-house.jpg

Somebody from trip advisor receipt. Look at the price for petite fillet. That's an 8 oz steak.

Tell me where you see a steak with sides

Still think I'm lying? Look at post quarantine prices. They lowered it to $47
Dinner Menu - Ruth's Chris Steak House

Last edited:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
though i am a bit of a foodie and i actually dont complain about the cost of a good restaurant for food...the drinks are a rip off. maybe order one reasonable bottle of red to go with the steaks but that is it. you can find a bar that does their drinks at least as good if not better for several dollars cheaper. it's better to eat there then leave and get drinks at a good bar.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
You bugging if you think they’re going to trip off $6 and like others have mentioned, the real motive is to get each guest to do full dining (thus the full experience). If you wanna come there and clog up a table nursing one drink and sharing 4 app amongst 6 of y’all, go to Friday’s. If you order chicken, mac n cheese and a salad, they ain’t gonna press you cuz it ain’t $100

Ive never been to a restaurant were a set spending amount is necessary.

Maybe a sports bar or club but never a restaurant.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's not a 100

And those prices are cap. 8oz is not 60 by it self. You lying. Unless the prices change cause off the pandemic. You lying :mjlol:

He's not lying. I got this at one of the restaurants in the Belliagio four years ago. It was about $70.

b558cbdc28e103d5c84fa4a286a9cde0-full.jpg

40 oz steaks are usually well over $100

Facts. At Catch, they have a 36 ounce porterhouse steak for over $250

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

One, they may have had issues with too many diners in there tying up tables without actually spending much...someone mentioned a fight there, they may be trying to weed out a certain crowd

two, like I said, restaurants spent a year losing money, I’m not mad at them for setting what’s a very attainable minimum spend per person. They trying to make up ground for lost revenue. Waiter who been out of work also want real tips, not 10% tip on your appetizer. For every person upset or triggered by this, there are two more who couldn’t give AF as that’s what they’d be spending there anyway. Everything ain’t for everybody:yeshrug:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

The only thing that is set at these high end restraunts is gratuity. And they tell u this prior to being seated

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
The best restaurants are the ones that are hole in the walls. Paying $100 for a steakhouse is a straight rip off, I got BBQ grill that can cook a steak at the same temp as the restaurant.
Yup but they say you're paying for the experience. You pay for valet service, ambiance, excellent service and entertainment if they provide that. Truth be told it's all a total rip off but if you tell people it's special and not everyone gets it, they want it even more

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
You bugging if you think they’re going to trip off $6 and like others have mentioned, the real motive is to get each guest to do full dining (thus the full experience). If you wanna come there and clog up a table nursing one drink and sharing 4 app amongst 6 of y’all, go to Friday’s. If you order chicken, mac n cheese and a salad, they ain’t gonna press you cuz it ain’t $100

Lol

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What’s the point of being upset? That’s what they want to do.. I don’t have to go there if I don’t want to lol. I know nothing about this place at all so I won’t say more than this.

Oh we have one here?? Let me hide this story from the wife :russ:

Too late....:mjlol: