Restaurant Steak 48 charging a $100 minimum per head

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I'm curious to know what is the most people in here have spent in a restaurant. Not to troll or be disrespectful, I'm genuinely curious.

I’m not too big on sit-down restaurants as I prefer real good “cheap eats” but...

Dropped $140 on a date for 2. The food was mid though :hhh:

And did $190 for Mother’s day brunch with my mom and sisters. I’ll spend money of travel though, get all the bells and whistles.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Me and my lil bro just spent 300 at Fogo De Chao for my mama birthday

:mjcry:

We only do it for Ms Gladys
:mjcry:

Otherwise I'm good spending 40 at Hooters and calling it a day...fine dining always felt like such a ripoff to me

I'm good on that lifestyle
:yeshrug:
I feel crazy letting people do stuff I can do myself.

I took my mom to new york prime (used to work there) in Atlanta and they cut your baked potato and fill it for you at the table. I'm like "just give me mine. I can do it" and they have to do it unless the guest says not to. They pour drinks, cut steaks, and everything. I get it but it was uncomfortable for me and my mom. She got some stone crabs and they cracked it and took it out of the shell for her at the table and she sat there looking like :gucci: the whole time. I was weak breh :russ:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At Ruth Chris it's $60 for a 8 oz fillet and no sides. This is an 8oz steak
8oz-filet-mignon.jpg

Tiny. Most fine dining places don't offer entrees that come with sides. Sides are usually sperate. You and your girl already are over $100 just for both of you to get the smallest steak they offer

Exactly

That's not a 100

And those prices are cap. 8oz is not 60 by it self. You lying. Unless the prices change cause off the pandemic. You lying :mjlol:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
got you on my afterpay :myman:
i just posted a breakdown of dining there above. If you want a full meal - protein, veggie, carb - you’re dropping ~$75-90 on average off top. A drink? There’s your other 15-20. If you want to dine there, you’re likely spending $100/person anyway

I only eat Bone-in ribeye steak (medium-well). So according to their menu thats $64 for steak + Plus a side $15 + Plus a drink $15. Thats $94.00.

Its a bullshyt policy for a steak restaurant. What if I wanted seafood + side + drink which cheaper.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Bro.. lol

No one is eating 100.00 worth of meals everyday (at least on here), but on a Saturday or Sunday and you wanna go to a good place to eat.. 100.00 per person aint that bad.

I took my wife out to a high end restraunt. We had drinks, appetizers and entree. Paid $155.

$100 per person is pretty stupid to charge. Not only are u telling folks what they need to spend but ur putting a critical opinon on your establishment which can back fire if it doesnt meet its standards.

Sorry to say but this is a shyt idea for a business

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You bugging if you think they’re going to trip off $6 and like others have mentioned, the real motive is to get each guest to do full dining (thus the full experience). If you wanna come there and clog up a table nursing one drink and sharing 4 app amongst 6 of y’all, go to Friday’s. If you order chicken, mac n cheese and a salad, they ain’t gonna press you cuz it ain’t $100
I only eat Bone-in ribeye steak (medium-well). So according to their menu thats $64 for steak + Plus a side $15 + Plus a drink $15. Thats $94.00.

Its a bullshyt policy for a steak restaurant. What if I wanted seafood + side + drink which cheaper.