Restaurant invites influencer to try food, gets shytted on

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Keith was a professional fighter and Chime brings his gun to every city.

All these people making threats on social media ain't doing anything to them in real life.

Not yet.

Heads forgetting some of those takeout and restaurant spots are money washing setups.

The fact that so many people are glossing right past this is amazing to me. Social media has given people the impression that they can just talk into cameras with no pushback, but there's a reason professional organizations exist: to have some set of agreed-upon standards to raise the level of everybody's work. Some random with unproven taste buds will end up stepping on the wrong toes, and it will not end well for anybody involved.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Just not the way pizza is reviewed. To review pizza you must review the pizza, not pizza + toppings. When seeking the best pizza in the world you want to review from a pure basis in which the crust, sauce and cheese serve as the foundation. Crucial to focus on the fundamental elements of the pizza, the rest is noise. It would be like reviewing the quality of french fries while adding the same ketchup to each sampling - it clouds the focus of the senses
Are you able to tell if a pizza may be trash just by looking at photos online? If so how

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GFmhn01XMAAvKKB
One of the funniest moments when Detroit had enough of Chimetime and they exposed his nappy fro combover :mjlol:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Sometimes people in the restaurant business will hit reviewers with the "What do you know" or worse yet, the "These are hardworking people and you're review is hurting their business"

I don't buy into that. First of all, "What do you know" a food reviewer is your most conscientious consumer - rather than doubting the merit of someone who literally chose food among all things to express themselves in, get a consultation. Have them recommend competitor's that are doing something right, and then circulate your money within the industry of "hardworking people"

That "These are hardworking people and you're hurting their business" ... Okay? I am a hardworking person and they just took my money and sold this shyt sub-par quality food and would laugh in my face if I told them I didn't want it and prefer to have a refund. Nahhh, I've been in San Francisco and have hung out with people who were panhandling all day to get a $5 slice of pizza ...so miss me with that. This isn't little Sally in the cul-de-sac selling lemonade, you are a business in the realm of making food professionally
Last paragraph is facts

I never got getting upset with ppl for leaving bad reviews on a small business

It’s one thing if they were having staffing issues, hell I can maybe even let bad customer service slide to a degree, but serving half as food, under cooked, non seasoned? Nah :camby:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Not yet.

The fact that so many people are glossing right past this is amazing to me. Social media has given people the impression that they can just talk into cameras with no pushback, but there's a reason professional organizations exist: to have some set of agreed-upon standards to raise the level of everybody's work. Some random with unproven taste buds will end up stepping on the wrong toes, and it will not end well for anybody involved.

:francis: Square biz. Hence, why I will never jump on that "eating in car viral" wave. Somebody that's like a business associate or real close to a restaurant owner of another owner that got shytted on, can easily be like "aye Igottaeatncar, you should check us out". Dude could be like word along with YouTube comment section going :lupe: "I ain't had that in a minute" or its one of those food truck jawns.

So dude could meet to get the food, while he becomes food for those that just got the drop on him.

Chime thought shyt was sweet in Detroit, but forgot that he almost got that wig stir fried, the moment he started shytting on Memphis cuisine. Thread lightly with the "I hate everything" gimmick for them YouTube views.

As much as creators like Grubtent get shytted on for being overly positive about food, he moves kinda smart versus how Chime does :francis:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
GFmhn01XMAAvKKB
One of the funniest moments when Detroit had enough of Chimetime and they exposed his nappy fro combover :mjlol:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I GOT TO SCREENSHOT THIS FOR THE MISSES SINCE SHE CAN'T STAND HIM AND PEAKS GOOFY ASS :dead:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
How do you go to a restaurant and it’s absolute trash? Maybe I’m spoiled because I live in NYC :dahell:

This dude always seemed hella performative or like a picky eater to me parts of his shtick to make him different from Keith Lee is to give bad reviews. I wonder how many reviews this fukk nikka dragged to make his content. :mjlol:

Daps
That brisket looked abysmal. They definitely boiled it then smoked it for a little while to get that ring. They should have refunded his plane ticket for that shyt. I HATE shortcut bbq that gets passed off as authentically smoked. It's hard to get right because it takes a certain amount of skill. If you can't do it right you should NEVER be able to sell that shyt.
Live in Dallas and have "heard" of Hardemans....but I've NEVER had anyone recommend going there.

Chime picks the most random azz spots.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

How many of you goofy nikkas would’ve got out your car and did what Chime did
Zay trolling the fukk out of yall
This the same nikka that was shytting on people food in Dallas himself
But acting brolic in this fukking thread :russ:
And you mousepad mobsters following suite
Knowing damn well most of yall nikkas heart pump kool aid but you gotdamn me nikka Falcon and Red Hulk on these keyboards:dead:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team

@Hawaiian Punch this is it right here

I stand on what I say. Just a matter of time before one of these reviewers get they head bust to the white meat or get two shots in their gut. This ain’t Siskel and Ebert reviewing movies. This is black folks going into the hood and making reviews on black businesses that can get destroyed completely over a few choice words. Rules of engagement are different when it come to us. People feeding their families and paying mortgages with these businesses. There is a lot on the line and people have died for less.