Restaurant invites influencer to try food, gets shytted on

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Why not toppings ?
Just not the way pizza is reviewed. To review pizza you must review the pizza, not pizza + toppings. When seeking the best pizza in the world you want to review from a pure basis in which the crust, sauce and cheese serve as the foundation. Crucial to focus on the fundamental elements of the pizza, the rest is noise. It would be like reviewing the quality of french fries while adding the same ketchup to each sampling - it clouds the focus of the senses

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Goes right back to what I said in another post alot of these owners can't take criticism. One thing you gotta have in the food industry is thick skin you should always be prepared for someone to criticize your food even if you put your heart and soul in it. :mjlol: at him saying use the front door instead of the parking lot. He would of probably fought Chime on the spot or worst because he told him his food was bullshyt

Fred

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Call me a hater but all these driver seat food reviewers are wack to me. They overreact for views and subs, it seems fake af. Too scared to shyt on the food in the restaurant, gotta hide in the car and make a goofy reaction vid. :mjlol:
So you want the review to be in the restaurant so then the person way more likely to lie and give a positive review? :mjlol:

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
That’s the crazy thing about taking folks opinion on food, sometimes it’s a hit and sometimes they like something and you like tf you like this, it’s a girl i follow from deep in the heart of Louisiana, can cook and knows some good restaurants out in the country, but her go to in New Orleans is Mary scotch (fried chicken) and that shyt was bland af to me, (side note, she’s not a fan of New Orleans food so that’s funny to me, that she pick that place as a go to)

Mary Scotch? Never heard of that. You mean Willie Mae’s??

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Goes right back to what I said in another post alot of these owners can't take criticism. One thing you gotta have in the food industry is thick skin you should always be prepared for someone to criticize your food even if you put your heart and soul in it. :mjlol: at him saying use the front door instead of the parking lot. He would of probably fought Chime on the spot or worst because he told him his food was bullshyt

Fred

If dude went back and did another review, in theor dining room, and said the same shyt, that may be the most gangst review ever

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Just not the way pizza is reviewed. To review pizza you must review the pizza, not pizza + toppings. When seeking the best pizza in the world you want to review from a pure basis in which the crust, sauce and cheese serve as the foundation. Crucial to focus on the fundamental elements of the pizza, the rest is noise. It would be like reviewing the quality of french fries while adding the same ketchup to each sampling - it clouds the focus of the senses
Oh hell naw this nikka really a connoisseur

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset

Not even saying it’s the best out here or anything.. it’s definitely better than Little Caesars though lol

that must've been bland as hell because thats a beautiful presentation. it looks like it would taste amazing. what a shame

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Tbh, the fact he openly shyts on resteraunts he dont like, gives resteraunts he does give reviews to much more credibilty
Sometimes people in the restaurant business will hit reviewers with the "What do you know" or worse yet, the "These are hardworking people and you're review is hurting their business"

I don't buy into that. First of all, "What do you know" a food reviewer is your most conscientious consumer - rather than doubting the merit of someone who literally chose food among all things to express themselves in, get a consultation. Have them recommend competitor's that are doing something right, and then circulate your money within the industry of "hardworking people"

That "These are hardworking people and you're hurting their business" ... Okay? I am a hardworking person and they just took my money and sold this shyt sub-par quality food and would laugh in my face if I told them I didn't want it and prefer to have a refund. Nahhh, I've been in San Francisco and have hung out with people who were panhandling all day to get a $5 slice of pizza ...so miss me with that. This isn't little Sally in the cul-de-sac selling lemonade, you are a business in the realm of making food professionally