Restaurant invites influencer to try food, gets shytted on

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
He know what to do. He film and whatnot then go home, edit everything and drop it from the comfort of his house.

Hard part now is, cats know who he is coming into their establishment. He might have a harder time making decent content... :yeshrug: Or maybe life continues the same for him

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Just not the way pizza is reviewed. To review pizza you must review the pizza, not pizza + toppings. When seeking the best pizza in the world you want to review from a pure basis in which the crust, sauce and cheese serve as the foundation. Crucial to focus on the fundamental elements of the pizza, the rest is noise. It would be like reviewing the quality of french fries while adding the same ketchup to each sampling - it clouds the focus of the senses

This is so fukkin stupid :mjlol: ketchup is a condiment. The “fundamental elements” of a pizza is whatever kind it is.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
This is so fukkin stupid :mjlol: ketchup is a condiment. The “fundamental elements” of a pizza is whatever kind it is.
this is stray from the definition of “fundamental”

fundamental: forming a necessary base or core; of central importance.

the “kind of pizza“ it is, is not the toppings

the kind of pizza it is can be New York style, Neapolitan style, Detroit style, Roman style, Sicilian style, Tavern style, Chicago Deep Dish or even … “American style” (homogenized)

the fundamentals of pizza are crust, sauce, cheese

pizza with toppings is … pizza with toppings

toppings go beyond the fundamentals and are additional garnishments

Someone who doesn’t know how to evaluate pizza: “the pizza is fukking great, definitely the best pizza in the city”

someone who does know how to evaluate pizza: *sees a pizza with steak, eggs, barbecue chicken, peppers, pineapple, mushrooms and artichokes* :stopitslime:

when there are standards to something being unaware of them doesn’t negate them

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Y’all crack me up with the playing hard business

Only shop owners slang guns I guess

I can’t believe people are here defending low life scummy restaurant owners. Low morals no standards trashy people.

Something sparks anger on food business owners like none other. Some of these business owners that refuse to put quality in it, turn to serial killers when an influential customer tells them to step their game up.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
You gotta watch these places. I went somewhere once and ordered salisbury steak. I could tell it was the tv dinner joints. All they did was marinate it in thyme, rosemary, garlic cloves, and melted butter
I had the same experience in Ohio, damn them Buckeyes are dusty :scust:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
His business has more one star reviews than any other rating. Can only Be mad at himself
I know but still I would've just told them I cant even do it after I saw the quality and told them to hit me after they got their shyt together.

I've never been a fan of dude, I don't like his face, but I guess you're right, they got what they asked for.