Restaurant invites influencer to try food, gets shytted on

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

He is not serious bruh :unimpressed: This video is where I stopped taking him seriously. He trashed a local pizza spot in my area then turned around and tried to say Little Caesars is good :mjlol: Little Caesars is only good when you are low on money.

I mean you shouldn't take him or any food reviewer word as law. This the same man that likes Raising Garbage I mean Canes lol. He's just giving his opinion on how the food taste to him and if it's worth it not. Even if it isn't he still recommends the place at the end of the video because he understands that what may not be for him, could be for someone else and they could love what he didn't.

Fred

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Chyme Tyme don’t play around. He gon give you a real take. It may be a little vulgar, but I like that he don’t give you no BS…

Keith Lee cool, but everybody stuff is good to him. He don’t try to put nobody down, and while that’s admirable, I need the real deal :manny:
Keith Lee def done shytted on ppls food before

Multiple times

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
That’s the crazy thing about taking folks opinion on food, sometimes it’s a hit and sometimes they like something and you like tf you like this, it’s a girl i follow from deep in the heart of Louisiana, can cook and knows some good restaurants out in the country, but her go to in New Orleans is Mary scotch (fried chicken) and that shyt was bland af to me, (side note, she’s not a fan of New Orleans food so that’s funny to me, that she pick that place as a go to)
When Keith Lee said coney is a good spot I knew not to take him serious
I'm a bourgeois dude

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:

Of course.

If people wanted to hurt Keith Lee, who was always respectful when he gave low scores ... someone will want to go all the way ...

Keith was a professional fighter and Chime brings his gun to every city.

All these people making threats on social media ain't doing anything to them in real life.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Dallas is one of the WORST cities ever for food.:scust::scust:

Regardless of cuisine and race.

Dallas is ANTI-seasoning of food!
Dallas is anti fully cooking all types of meat.
You literally will see a ton of pink in chicken, pork, fish and beef.:dead:

Don't EVER order any type of Chicken in the State of Texas.:dead:

There is no such thing as Barbecue in Texas.
They just grill.:dead:

They rarely use barbecue sauce and when they do it is horribly made.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Fast food standards ain't the same for actual resturants and can't be reviewed the same. Little caesars is trash compared to my goto spot, but that don't mean It doesn't have its place when I need something cheap.

He is not serious bruh :unimpressed: This video is where I stopped taking him seriously. He trashed a local pizza spot in my area then turned around and tried to say Little Caesars is good :mjlol: Little Caesars is only good when you are low on money.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Social media is wild.

People listening to other people's opinions on food.
Something that everybodys opinion will be different on.

Unless it's service related, wait time, cleanliness...I'll go see for myself

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps

Send me a link to the pizza review

If I even see him reviewing pizza with toppings :camby:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Social media is wild.

People listening to other people's opinions on food.
Something that everybodys opinion will be different on.

Unless it's service related, wait time, cleanliness...I'll go see for myself
I watch content where people talk about the restaurant itself AND the food. Sometimes the restaurant ambiance can be really food but the food trash and vice versa. I’m not letting Mr. Chimetime’s opinion keep me from trying a place because he’s mostly going to trash the place than not… people repost more of the negative stuff from him than the positive… I’m sure he knows that.