Restarting Student Loans Payments in Sept Will Be a $40 Billion Hit to the Economy

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Who's okay with this?:what:

Pay debts. Before you ask, yes I've paid mine.
That’s not what I’m saying, I’m saying that we’re living in a society where the people in charge of our LIVES DONT PAY THEIR DEBTS and we aren’t forgiving towards each other. The city you live in is probably has paid less debt than you have.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This is what Republicans wanted. And as usual they'll blame democrats and pretend they had nothing to do with the fallout this will create.

And as usual the public will believe them, with help from mainstream news sources that have given up on doing actual investigative journalism and speaking truth to power. News for the most part now is just corporate propaganda.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That’s not what I’m saying, I’m saying that we’re living in a society where the people in charge of our LIVES DONT PAY THEIR DEBTS
True.

we aren’t forgiving towards each other.
I guess...

The city you live in is probably has paid less debt than you have.
New York City and I don't know...

Sooo... What's the point here? I still think everyone should pay their debts.

Daps
I got sofi and my payments ain’t stop. I checked with them in 2020. They said “nope not you”. I think my loan was sold to them at some point in the past

One of the reasons why I never refinanced with a private company. They don’t seem to have as much perks as the feds, as far as deferments and payment plans and forgiveness plans

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
We finally living in the times where people are ok with corporations and banks and their government never paying their loans back and going bankrupt cause of corruption but Americans shouldn’t get a kickback on predatory student loans

I mean sheesh, it’s only 10-20k it’s not like they were gonna wipe them out clean
Why isn't college free to begin with? It's a public good and a more educated populace is beneficial to the economy. $20k isn't much you're right, it should've been the whole student loan amount

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Why isn't college free to begin with? It's a public good and a more educated populace is beneficial to the economy. $20k isn't much you're right, it should've been the whole student loan amount
Because some old rich people figured out stopping kids with debt could make them wealthy. Plus it’s a form of social control no loans means you are free.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Nobody forced you to take out $50,000 to start your business. You took a risk. You got hit with a recession. Then you cried foul :heh:

Explain seriously how businesses were going to thrive under Covid with half of the world sick or in lockdown. I'll wait.
Not sure why you don’t grasp the concept but businesses fail every day. That’s the risk, and that’s the free market. If the government let the market play out and you went belly up, that’s the breaks. They forced you to close for COVID. Hence the floated loan.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure why you don’t grasp the concept but businesses fail every day. That’s the risk, and that’s the free market. If the government let the market play out and you went belly up, that’s the breaks. They forced you to close for COVID. Hence the floated loan.

Which is a risk of running a business. You got bailed out. FOH with the excuses. Nobody is going to your business with people dropping dead every day. Every country on the planet experienced a recession. It’s like you dummies really think you would’ve had record breaking profits with no customers, no access to loans from banks and no access to supplies from vendors. Get real :heh:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Dang! So many people voted for him because they wanted their student loans erased !! Crazy
No so many people told him they wanted it and he hemmed-hawed and eventually did it in a way that was challenged by the true rulers of this country the SC. The fact is until we get a democrat willing to add judges to the court shyt ain’t going to change and the Republicans are just waiting until they get in charge again to do some real demonic shyt.

The fact Democratic leaders don’t see this, or deny this inevitability is why they lose. They refuse to see they are playing a bad hand while being cheated, and make adjustments. Even worse they might know this but are too p*ssy or too embedded with wealthy lobbyist to care.