Respect Life Season 2 (Official Thread)

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
facts! lol what a turn of events

and son who shot Rome might as well leave town
I dont think Rome built like that but why would he try to shoot Kareem anyway in that situation? The funny thing is he shot Rome with his own gun and he prolly saved Kareems life. lol

Maybe Rain character the Feds

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I dont think Rome built like that but why would he try to shoot Kareem anyway in that situation? The funny thing is he shot Rome with his own gun and he prolly saved Kareems life. lol

You don't think so? even Melo let Rome talk kinda crazy to him. He seems like he holds weight. He's the gun man of that hood.

And yeah lol he could've waited for a more clear shot at him.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn Melanie and Billy always going through shiit :mjcry:

But the Puerto Rican wannabe Marlo fukked up, Raul bout to get busy.

Sheena Bad:feedme:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

These dudes always shooting from across the street.:martin::mjlol:

And why did he shoot when he saw Rome pressing him out:gucci:

Dude must be on that K2, looking all zombied out

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh when i seen her hop out the whip in dem jeans:wow:

Who is that chick? She on Love & Hip hop or something? Alot of ppl seem to know her from somewhere but I'm like :jbhmm: She'll get it tho...

How many eps are gonna be in this season? They up to 12 and nothing seems to be getting resolved and it looks like new sub plots are building. They gotta be going somewhere with the new chick but so far all she does is meet up with Soraya and make small talk on some Real Housewives shyt. And who's this BX cat Tarik introduced Melo to? Gotta be more than just some nikka tryna cop work.

So Ortiz been tryna line up Mel all along. But I don't get what the initial plan was since he had nothing to do with the 2 nikkas Dre sister sent at her that time??

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Who is that chick? She on Love & Hip hop or something? Alot of ppl seem to know her from somewhere but I'm like :jbhmm: She'll get it tho...

How many eps are gonna be in this season? They up to 12 and nothing seems to be getting resolved and it looks like new sub plots are building. They gotta be going somewhere with the new chick but so far all she does is meet up with Soraya and make small talk on some Real Housewives shyt. And who's this BX cat Tarik introduced Melo to? Gotta be more than just some nikka tryna cop work.

So Ortiz been tryna line up Mel all along. But I don't get what the initial plan was since he had nothing to do with the 2 nikkas Dre sister sent at her that time??
Thats Lil B the Chicken Noodle Soup Girl and yeah she's on Love and Hip Hop

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
nikkas don't even try to see their target. nikka be letting off shots like

sk_gun2b.jpg

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
These dudes always shooting from across the street.:martin::mjlol:

And why did he shoot when he saw Rome pressing him out:gucci:

Dude must be on that K2, looking all zombied out
This nikka had a chance to shoot Kareem when he chumped him but waited to he was gettin dragged by Rome to do somethin. I dont understand the purpose of Rent-A-Center-Rome lettin people borrow guns in the 1st place. If 1 of them kill sumbody wit it why would u want it back?