Respect Life Season 2 (Official Thread)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean that's kind of the problem with this show isn't it? They killed so many of the interesting in guys in Season One, which is why Season two been going at a snail's pace.

I don't know. Money and Violence Season 2 was REALLY slow and they didn't knock off a lot of good characters. Once your following gets to a certain point that means slowing down the action and thinking about Season 3 while you're writing Season 2.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[
RL way better than M&V

the storyline better
the acting overall better

Melo a way better lead than Rafe

im not even interested in watching mv new shyt

I can't diss Money & Violence because all these other shows take so much from their blueprint. It got a bit slow but the expectations are a bit higher. I'm not going to say Season 2 was a throwaway season, but I think the writers were looking ahead because they have a different deal for Season 3.

A big part of the reason I liked The Professional Chiller is that it's a different setting and a different vibe (more middle class). They are getting money to have fun and better their lives. The hood shows have a bunch of "get money" zombies. I think "Chiller" kinda hit a wall towards the end of the season though, that's when the shows get more difficult to write.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
The Maine/Jerry, Maine/Reem, Reem/Rome, Russians and Joell/Melanie plots need to be resolved ASAP.

The Billy vs the Rican Marlo(dunno his name) beef is a good start. Rican Marlo is the first good villain since that one goofy nikka who ran wit Mel's homeboy.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lanes is another good show. It would probably blow most of the other shows out of the water but the creator don't seem that dedicated to it. the cinematography is professional but same hood shyt although a bit more realistic: small time drug dealing, boasting and credit card schemes

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yesterday was a great day, Respect Life, One2Four, The Cycle dropped.

I didn't one bit of work at my job yesterday.

And after watching all 3 off them, I spent the rest of my time watching Kayslay's shows.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
All of these hood shows are the same. It's too many for me to try to keep up with all of them. Especially since they take weeks to drop episodes.

I'm sticking with Respect Life :manny:

This is basically where I'm at. I've tried the other shows, and they look straight, but Money and Violence and Respect Life are the only ones that really held my interest.

Are there any web series based in Queens or The Bronx? Seems like most of them are set in Brooklyn.