Respect Life Season 2 (Official Thread)

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
Mouse is a god damn idiot.

I feel like Slim gonna have to come out to save him.

It'll be funny as hell if Rome actually respects the fact that mouse let it go and be on some chancellor palpatine "you ready now :mjgrin:" type shyt.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate to say it cause he seems like an ok dude.

But you gotta be a different level of p*ssy when you the nikka that even Kareem yoke up.

Kareem aint really p*ssy tho. He's a dusty nikka that always fukk up bread but he's only been sonned by OG cats like Melo, Jerry, and Rome or dudes that will bust their gun like Tarik and Maine. He's probably a terror to nikkas in the hood like Mouse or dudes that just go to school or play ball. If Mouse had the gun on him, he didn't want to shoot him in the middle of the courtyard in front of mad witnesses.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Kareem aint really p*ssy tho. He's a dusty nikka that always fukk up bread but he's only been sonned by OG cats like Melo, Jerry, and Rome or dudes that will bust their gun like Tarik and Maine. He's probably a terror to nikkas in the hood like Mouse or dudes that just go to school or play ball. If Mouse had the gun on him, he didn't want to shoot him in the middle of the courtyard in front of mad witnesses.
so he's the typical neighborhood bully

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
If you pick and choose who you get tough wit you're p*ssy. He's only tough wit Mouse cuz Mouse aint really a street nikka

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Sammy working with the same nikkas that tried to book Melanie last season :wow:

Sending false police officers just to build enough trust to get into the crib :wow:

These nikkas finesse game potent as shyt :wow:

XM hit shorty with the who you? You sucked my dikk? while looking like this :gladbron:

And my son had actually bars :ohhh::banderas:

Last edited:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boom P really does a good job with casting. From everything I know about Joell Ortiz he's a good dude, even met him once. But he has this sneaky vibe about him that he can't shake... not sure if it's his face, his mannerisms, or how he was living before rap. He's perfect for this role. I even recall a Slaughterhouse interview where Budden said Joell can have a conversation with someone he hates, and they wouldn't be able to tell.
Salute to whoever called it on him being some type of undercover agent.

lol Rome gonna do Mouse very very very badly. I'm just laughing, thinking of what Rome is going to say to him before he kills him. OR maybe Mouse is going to get a Caine from M&V type hood credibility redemption. Should be interesting how this plays out.

I knew Raul's man was going to get murked after Raul hit him with the "You sure you don't want to come with me?". The new latino dope dealer dude is another good casting job. Dude seems like a pure slimeball... he looks like the dude who cuts your hair for $10 or whatever, you give him an extra $10 and ask him for $5 back (a $5 tip), then he tells you he doesn't have change. "I have another customer, but come back in 20 minutes, I'm gonna run to the store and get change for you" :camby:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sammy working with the same nikkas that tried to book Melanie last season :wow:

Sending false police officers just to build enough trust to get into the crib :wow:

These nikkas finesse game potent as shyt :wow:

nikka hit shorty with the who you? You sucked my dikk? while looking like this :gladbron:

And my son had actually bars
:ohhh::banderas:

I knew XM was going to be on some punchline shyt just based off the way his character talks to people on the show
:russ:

H.S.

All Star
Daps
I'm rooting for Mouse in this situation :yeshrug:

Rome and Kareem are snakes (good characters though). They could both stand to get humbled.