Respect Life Season 2 (Official Thread)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
This nikka had a chance to shoot Kareem when he chumped him but waited to he was gettin dragged by Rome to do somethin. I dont understand the purpose of Rent-A-Center-Rome lettin people borrow guns in the 1st place. If 1 of them kill sumbody wit it why would u want it back?
People are saying he's the Feds.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka had a chance to shoot Kareem when he chumped him but waited to he was gettin dragged by Rome to do somethin. I dont understand the purpose of Rent-A-Center-Rome lettin people borrow guns in the 1st place. If 1 of them kill sumbody wit it why would u want it back?

RENT-A-CENTER ROME
:deadmanny:

He really just be out here gossiping & giving out grips, then pressing nyggas randumbly and they be like "Aight chill, you got it" :hubie:

:gucci: What's up with you boy? I heard some of the problems that you had in the past, still exist. And you out here walking around, breathing air, like shyt is all good. SMH
:stopitslime:So what are you saying Rome? You really just want me to start shooting everyone who I ever had an argument with in my life?

:gucci: WHAT YOU SAY NYGGA? Matter fact gimme my fukking grip back, I ain't got time to be playing with you stupid little nyggas (even tho that's ALL he does) *starts grabbing at dude's jacket aggressively*

:sadcam: Yo chill Rome, chill, I'mma lay something down today... I mean tomorrow, I gotta go buy some weed, but I'mma make it hot out here before we run into each other next episode, I promise...

Last edited:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
That was worth the wait nikkas getting shot left and right :mindblown:. My only gripe is Kareem storyline isn't going anywhere all he does is beg Melo for hand outs and punk Mouse kill him off or have him cop work from someone else.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
That was worth the wait nikkas getting shot left and right :mindblown:. My only gripe is Kareem storyline isn't going anywhere all he does is beg Melo for hand outs and punk Mouse kill him off or have him cop work from someone else.
Didn't finish the Ep yet I was hoping they let mouse shoot his ass.