Respect Life Season 2 (Official Thread)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really had to give it a second to remember that Dre has paperwork on him.
You see how he's even forgotten how some people might look at him? Why would he attempt to approach Melo like that?
Notice how he's kinda back in the mix? I can't be the only one who doesn't really think about it anymore when I see his character.
It just goes to show how being a snitch doesn't automatically take you out of the game. Dude walks around with no fear, because no one in his hood was directly affected by his actions.
There is no real council or code, just a bunch of muphukkas running around trying to make it happen. Some people form bonds, and move based on that.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It sucks that the character who plays "Chase" got locked up. Seems like they had some stuff planned for his character, but had to scrap all of it.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It sucks that the character who plays "Chase" got locked up. Seems like they had some stuff planned for his character, but had to scrap all of it.

This is a problem a lot of these "hood" shows run into.

Last edited:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah the cycle is on point, but this joint "Let Go" might be slightly better

LetsGo4LIFE

I couldn't get into Lanes at all. It's crazy all these shows based mainly in BK, ain't really been any good shows based on Uptown yet.

I fukks with Let's Go, it's funnier, but it ain't better than The Cycle to me.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
This is basically where I'm at. I've tried the other shows, and they look straight, but Money and Violence and Respect Life are the only ones that really held my interest.

Are there any web series based in Queens or The Bronx? Seems like most of them are set in Brooklyn.

bro it's so many of em to be honest. I try not to critique too much which has actually allowed me to enjoy the majority of em. 848 is in the bronx. Now I like 848 but some of it is just unrealistic. Other ones are Professional chiller, Project heat, Project heat Atlanta, Grimey, Pieces, Let's go, Mayhem

H.S.

All Star
Daps
bro it's so many of em to be honest. I try not to critique too much which has actually allowed me to enjoy the majority of em. 848 is in the bronx. Now I like 848 but some of it is just unrealistic. Other ones are Professional chiller, Project heat, Project heat Atlanta, Grimey, Pieces, Let's go, Mayhem

Much appreciated man.