Respect Life Season 2 (Official Thread)

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
I was thinking that. The gay dude had been off mad episodes too until the finale

I just don't understand these shows that film the week they drop instead of filming the entire season at once. I have a co-worker that has a popular web series and they just film the entire season in a two week span and then do the edits and drop them consistently. Respect Life lost a lot of stem with all the delays and push backs for episodes.
I think most of them dont do it because they writing the script as they go along

And didn't he have a daughter?
Yeah but they at least mention her. His sister said her name on this episode. Its prolly hard getting a kid to film during the hours they filming. It aint like they getting paid for it

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I think most of them dont do it because they writing the script as they go along

Yeah but they at least mention her. His sister said her name on this episode. Its prolly hard getting a kid to film during the hours they filming. It aint like they getting paid for it
They should probably start charging to pay the actors then. My co-worker web series only averages about 26K viewers per episode and they generated 18 thousand just charging for the finale.

Respect Life gets like 400K an episode, if they charged like 5 dollars for the finale, they'd make bank

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ending was kinda weak to me especially the way Billy and Melo rescued Raul. I wasnt really feeling that roundtable scene at the end either. I thought Melos sister was gonna end up in some shyt wit Sheena but I was wrong about that and I aint expect that to happen to Mel. I wonder if she really dead

Lowkey I think Boom read this thread and called an audible. Cause Melo just dismissed the whole incident right away, instead of putting some distance between himself & Tarik again.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should probably start charging to pay the actors then. My co-worker web series only averages about 26K viewers per episode and they generated 18 thousand just charging for the finale.

Respect Life gets like 400K an episode, if they charged like 5 dollars for the finale, they'd make bank

After seeing that finale, I'd imagine Boom will try to move this series to a bigger platform. He was clearly trying to do too much in order to tie everything together. He also created an out for him to stop doing "Respect Life" altogether (if they don't get a bigger situation), and start writing another project.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I was thinking that. The gay dude had been off mad episodes too until the finale

I just don't understand these shows that film the week they drop instead of filming the entire season at once. I have a co-worker that has a popular web series and they just film the entire season in a two week span and then do the edits and drop them consistently. Respect Life lost a lot of stem with all the delays and push backs for episodes.
Word, season 2 literally started a year ago and is just now ending lol

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That season took long as shyt to end! I went back to the beginning after I watched the finale cuz I forgot so much. I forgot Lee got bodied early in this season. I thought Dre caught him in Season 1. Lex got bodied this season. Off camera. :stopitslime: 2 good characters that coulda brought something to the table this season. More on this but 1st my thoughts on the finale:

Damn Mel! :sadcam: fukked up what happened to her but she was not built for the game. She shoulda paid a Rome type dude to be on call to hold her down at all times. Ortiz did a good job with that heel turn. He made Sammy a grimey piece of shyt and could make a good villain in S3.

That Raul rescue :mjgrin: :gucci::usure: Come on son. Forget that the ricans had no one on the street watching for Melo to arrive and make sure he was alone. Forget that wack choke out Billy did with the shoestring to the 1 ass dude they had posted up to let Melo in. But gotdammit Melo was movin thru that bytch slow as hell barely using any cover and not getting hit. :russ: PR Marlo gets hit, drops a puddle of blood in 1 spot and I guess floats or teleports up out that bytch. No blood trail? At all?:francis: Aight whatever man.

Tarik is a clown and Jerry sister is a clown ass bytch. Soon as she walked up popping shyt, you grab bytch by the arm, and thru clenched teeth right in her ear, you say "bytch this is about some bread. Get the fukk outta here fore you fukk shyt up". Then you u help her up the block with a nice toss when you let that arm go. Problem solved. He lucky Melo still fukk with him.

Don't know how that roundtable shyt gonna work out. For them to make it look successful they gonna need a bigger budget. I think S3 aint coming out no time soon.

Do Russian mobsters have codes like Italian ones? Where you gotta be a made guy to wack a made guy? Melo just knocked off a boss AND Vlad told him to stay out of it. It could get interesting...

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
City Of War (New Webseries out of Florida)
Something to fuk with until that 1st episode drop from respect life. shyt surprised me we needed our own version down here in da 3rd coast. Anybody in the streets r been in that water know this bout as realistic as it gone get real spill
Top tier shid its definitely up there with The Cycle, Respect Life its has its flaws like all of em peep though

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Just started season 2...Can't believe how fast this show drew me in.... thought this was gonna be some clown bad acting youtube crap.... show is entertaining af.... Melo a funny dude.... One minute he on some preaching shyt then next he pulling on his boys..... Straight NY shyt...

Melo sister got my heart skippin a beat too... :noah: