Respect Life Season 2 (Official Thread)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Before we start shytting on Respect Life, I want to say that no show has lost/killed off more interesting characters than Respect Life. Money & Violence killed of ONE entertaining character, and there was a big stink about it.
Yeah I still think Respect Life is second behind Money and Violence, it's great to me.

I like Mayhem a lot but some of it is just too unrealistic to me. The white/mixed cop just literally being on some Mike Dowd shyt is just a lot to believe.

Though Madoff is probably my favorite character in either series.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Before we start shytting on Respect Life, I want to say that no show has lost/killed off more interesting characters than Respect Life. Money & Violence killed of ONE entertaining character, and there was a big stink about it.
I mean that's kind of the problem with this show isn't it? They killed so many of the interesting in guys in Season One, which is why Season two been going at a snail's pace.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Anyone watch the Documentary about Lil Kim's ex-boyfriend Damion "World" Hardy?

Scorp (the guy plays Dre on Respect Life) is in it.
Funny thing is I just watched a doc on it. It this old pro fighter named Mitch from LG who made it. Believe it or not I watched that shyt all the way through. Might have been the same doc...

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Cycle is also dope. I have endearment to it cuz the area where the Cycle take place is an area I got family. My aunt on my mom's side lives near the Marlboro projects. All I have to do is take one train(D train) and it is like 6 stops away (Bay 50 street). Out of all the webseries it is the closest to where I live.

My cousin had beef with nikkas from there in the early 90's but that's neither here nor there. I might have to check this out.