Respect Life Season 2 (Official Thread)

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Ortiz a fed? :patrice: Why would he have been following Melanie at the time when they met then? Wasn't she still looking for a connect at the time? If it's dude Dre snitched on, shouldn't he still be locked up? How you gonna snitch on somebody....and they still get home the same time as you?? :russ: I agree that there gotta be something more to whats going on with him tho.

Will we ever see the inside of Maine's apartment? :mjlol: No matter who comes to the door, whoever answers is stepping outside and shutting the door lol. Whether it's Maine answering for Melo or Soraya or Soraya opening up for Melo....it's 'nikka, u aint getting in here. State your business outside.' :mjgrin:

I might have to rewatch this season. Some nikkas popped up yesterday that I had no clue who they were. I don't feel like watching Melo kidnapped again for 2-3 episodes. That shyt seemed so long ago. I had to make sure this shyt is still on season 2.

I dunno....The Cycle might have that hood web series crown soon. Props to whoever suggested that.

that shyt is lit.......hmmmm it might be the best overall. acting is way better than anything out there for sure.:ohhh::wow::ehh:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ortiz a fed? :patrice: Why would he have been following Melanie at the time when they met then? Wasn't she still looking for a connect at the time? If it's dude Dre snitched on, shouldn't he still be locked up? How you gonna snitch on somebody....and they still get home the same time as you?? :russ: I agree that there gotta be something more to whats going on with him tho.

Will we ever see the inside of Maine's apartment? :mjlol: No matter who comes to the door, whoever answers is stepping outside and shutting the door lol. Whether it's Maine answering for Melo or Soraya or Soraya opening up for Melo....it's 'nikka, u aint getting in here. State your business outside.' :mjgrin:

I might have to rewatch this season. Some nikkas popped up yesterday that I had no clue who they were. I don't feel like watching Melo kidnapped again for 2-3 episodes. That shyt seemed so long ago. I had to make sure this shyt is still on season 2.

I dunno....The Cycle might have that hood web series crown soon. Props to whoever suggested that.

I told your bout The Cycle, shiit is fire.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
No lie but at this point Mayhem , Lanes , Chiller have been the best out of these series so far

Lanes problem is they aint releasing no new eps:francis:

But Mayhem and Chiller:wow:
The Cycle is also dope. I have endearment to it cuz the area where the Cycle take place is an area I got family. My aunt on my mom's side lives near the Marlboro projects. All I have to do is take one train(D train) and it is like 6 stops away (Bay 50 street). Out of all the webseries it is the closest to where I live.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Cycle is also dope. I have endearment to it cuz the area where the Cycle take place is an area I got family. My aunt on my mom's side lives near the Marlboro projects. All I have to do is take one train(D train) and it is like 6 stops away (Bay 50 street). Out of all the webseries it is the closest to where I live.

That skinny nikka talking bout "honey glazing" nikkas, be having me fukking rolling:russ:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Home of the Hittaz...is that the one with the twins? I've tried watching it but can't get into it.
Lanes I tried to watch too but couldn't get past the 1st ep. I keep hearing about it. Maybe I'll try again.
What makes the Cycle and Mayhem dope is I don't think they're using scripts. The scene is written, and then they act out what they want to accomplish in the scene. It makes for natural dialogue. Driz of Mayhem definitely says thats what he does. Everybody on the Cycle sounds natural the same way except the buck tooth Kenny Anderson looking nikka that they got under pressure. But even he's not bad.
It bugs me out that my 2 top web series I have connections to. I'm from the Stuy and my cuz used to live in the PJ's where they shoot a lot of scenes. I went to HS at 1 of the one's near Marlboro projects. Can't lie, them Marlboro nikkas used to terrorize a few heads at my school lol. I could say more but I wanna remain anonymous on thecoli. It's a small world.
Whoever plays Norkie on Mayhem, I gotta give it up to him. I don't know if he's just being himself as he is in reality, but he steals every scene. Only robotic nikkas in Mayhem are H and Cat. I hope Mac and Shells comeback. That's Mac on the intro song that they still use but he been MIA for about 3 eps now with no explanation. They didn't even mention him last ep. But it seems like they leaving the door open for an eventual Shells return. Anybody know wassup behind the scenes?

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Home of the Hittaz...is that the one with the twins? I've tried watching it but can't get into it.
Lanes I tried to watch too but couldn't get past the 1st ep. I keep hearing about it. Maybe I'll try again.
What makes the Cycle and Mayhem dope is I don't think they're using scripts. The scene is written, and then they act out what they want to accomplish in the scene. It makes for natural dialogue. Driz of Mayhem definitely says thats what he does. Everybody on the Cycle sounds natural the same way except the buck tooth Kenny Anderson looking nikka that they got under pressure. But even he's not bad.
It bugs me out that my 2 top web series I have connections to. I'm from the Stuy and my cuz used to live in the PJ's where they shoot a lot of scenes. I went to HS at 1 of the one's near Marlboro projects. Can't lie, them Marlboro nikkas used to terrorize a few heads at my school lol. I could say more but I wanna remain anonymous on thecoli. It's a small world.
Whoever plays Norkie on Mayhem, I gotta give it up to him. I don't know if he's just being himself as he is in reality, but he steals every scene. Only robotic nikkas in Mayhem are H and Cat. I hope Mac and Shells comeback. That's Mac on the intro song that they still use but he been MIA for about 3 eps now with no explanation. They didn't even mention him last ep. But it seems like they leaving the door open for an eventual Shells return. Anybody know wassup behind the scenes?

yeah some of these nikkas play the character too well......probably like that in real life to an extent or been around nikkas like that all their life.

u watch project heat?

Last edited:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah some of these nikkas play the character too well......probably like that in real life to an extent or been around nikkas like that all their life.

u watch project heat?

Yeah it's some definite authenticity to Norkie. In the last ep when he was in that scene with Debeaux I could tell he was blunted. I don't know if he just so happened to be blunted when they shot that day, but being blunted at that moment was a great choice for the character. He's stressing right now and that brought another dimension to Norkie. Cuz you never seen him stressed before. It made sense. Without them even having to mention it.
Nah I don't watch project heat but someone told me it was good. I'm only on Mayhem, Respect Life, and The Cycle right now. Money and Violence when it airs. These shyts are a guilty, nostalgic pleasure for me. Cuz in my real life, I'm tryna steer mufukkas AWAY from this lifestyle.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rome is gonna end up getting killed instigating all these beefs. I think Kareem gonna end up ratting on Melo. Jerry gonna take everyone to war. Billy and them Spanish nikkas gonna be interesting since Billy don't got a team anymore he gotta be strategic at how he goes at them.

I think Raul is going to hold Billy down and get these new Spanish cats outta here. The dude who took over Billy's spot lied in Raul's face, that's probably enough for him to pick a side.