Respect Life Season 2 (Official Thread)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yeah I saw it. I wouldnt say he was in it. lol. He didnt open his mouth about nothin. That documentary was terrible btw
Lol horrible. He was in it for like 30 seconds and didn't want to say anything so I respect it.

Also had the worst rap song I ever heard in it.
Link??

Is it on YouTube?
Not worth searching for bro lol. Trust.

Last edited:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
rome tries to start shyt and mastermind shyt for his own purpose, but he have good points. get them before they get u mentality is right in the street.

plus he right how Tyrik look weak for letting nikkas shoot him and melo being way more devilish than he lets on. rome just realistic.:manny:

mellanie is to stupid to be on her own. always fallin for traps without dre....first she opened the door for the robbers like a dummy, then got fooled by gay mike like he was her friend, and now Ortiz is prolly a cop or the guy dre snitched on for revenge. she aint really street smart.:snoop:

the way kareem looked at melo in the store seems suspicious. like he might kill him on day....like who would ever expect melo to go down by kareem....like some wire omar shyt. of course the series would be over then.lol

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ortiz a fed? :patrice: Why would he have been following Melanie at the time when they met then? Wasn't she still looking for a connect at the time? If it's dude Dre snitched on, shouldn't he still be locked up? How you gonna snitch on somebody....and they still get home the same time as you?? :russ: I agree that there gotta be something more to whats going on with him tho.

Will we ever see the inside of Maine's apartment? :mjlol: No matter who comes to the door, whoever answers is stepping outside and shutting the door lol. Whether it's Maine answering for Melo or Soraya or Soraya opening up for Melo....it's 'nikka, u aint getting in here. State your business outside.' :mjgrin:

I might have to rewatch this season. Some nikkas popped up yesterday that I had no clue who they were. I don't feel like watching Melo kidnapped again for 2-3 episodes. That shyt seemed so long ago. I had to make sure this shyt is still on season 2.

I dunno....The Cycle might have that hood web series crown soon. Props to whoever suggested that.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
The ending was crazy. Wow.

Rome stay trying to pit these guys against each other.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
That chick Melo was talking to in the beginning was bad AF I need an IG brehs cmon:whew:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
That was definitely the actual Jerry actor right? Haven't watched a second time but dude looked on the chubby side.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
The best webseries right now is Mayhem,The Cycle,Lanes and the Professional Chiller. Respect Life is good but this season they are dragging alot of shyt on.

On this episode looks like Melo is gonna try to merk that Russian nikka but we are about to see why they didn't want him involved. Billy is about to go to war with that Rican nikka. Rome is gonna be tight when he hears Kareem lost his gun.:lolbron: Mouse I feel is gonna die. And Melo's sister could get the creampie. :shaq: And Jerry got shot again. I hope he survives. :francis:

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
I ain't really like this episode, but the ending of the one before had me DYIN!!

Jerry: So I guess you ain't have no problem since you ain't come look for me....

Maine: I'm good.

Jerry: I ain't ask you if YOU good.....are WE good?????

Maine: We good, bro.

Jerry: WUSSUP nikka, YOU WANT A PROBLEM???!!!!!! :laff: :laff: :laff:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
The best webseries right now is Mayhem,The Cycle,Lanes and the Professional Chiller. Respect Life is good but this season they are dragging alot of shyt on.
No lie but at this point Mayhem , Lanes , Chiller have been the best out of these series so far

Lanes problem is they aint releasing no new eps:francis:

But Mayhem and Chiller:wow: