Respect Life Season 2 (Official Thread)

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Random thoughts -

This was much better than both parts of Episode 9.

Y'all talking all this "Germans" shyt but y'all do realize who Billy is going to go to for help, right?

The dude who looks and sounds like Taxstone's older brother kept telling Melo to stay out of the Vlad's beef.... but now they shot at HIM too, so he's in it. I'm sure Melo jumps in too.

I'm tight because now y'all have me legit questioning why Boom P keeps trying to force the homosexual characters into the storyline.

There's some connection between Rome & Maine that has yet to be revealed.

Why does Rich look pregnant? Dude has a bowling ball in his stomach.

I guess that Kermit the frog looking dude who was pushing the pills got locked up for real, because he's been taken out of the storyline. Sucks, cause I thought his character was interesting. I wonder how often that type of thing happens. It would be cool to get a behind the scenes for the first two seasons, because I'm sure plots get switched around simply because certain characters become unavailable for whatever reason. I used to watch the webseries "Target", and that's one thing that led to the series being ruined.

I rewatched season 2 again, and even tho Melo man keeps telling him to stay out of Vlad's beef, he was subtly or unknowingly dropping info on Nikolai. When he kept saying that dude owns Spanish restaurants, and fukks with Spanish culture or whatever.

You know Melo pay attention to everything, he gonna start doing his detective work.:jbhmm:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You watch Mayhem? That seems to be going on with Mack and Shells. Last ep they gave a reason for Shells to be MIA. Now all of a sudden Reek and Madoff are bff's.

Same shiit with home of the hittaz, they just scrap characters and abandon storylines completely

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Episode was cool. Yo Rome talking to Riq was hilarious. He really a big instigator. I don't know why Melo sister surprised nikkas trying to get at her. Duh, bytch.

The ending was :ohhh::ohhh:
Rome just a dikkhead. Its 1 thing to be a instigator but whats the point of givin these nikkaz guns to kill each other wit. Jerry gonna be shootin everything movin when he get better and Billy gonna kill them spanish nikkaz. How they gonna force him to cop off them?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Rome just a dikkhead. Its 1 thing to be a instigator but whats the point of givin these nikkaz guns to kill each other wit. Jerry gonna be shootin everything movin when he get better and Billy gonna kill them spanish nikkaz. How they gonna force him to cop off them?
Rome is gonna end up getting killed instigating all these beefs. I think Kareem gonna end up ratting on Melo. Jerry gonna take everyone to war. Billy and them Spanish nikkas gonna be interesting since Billy don't got a team anymore he gotta be strategic at how he goes at them.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Rome is gonna end up getting killed instigating all these beefs. I think Kareem gonna end up ratting on Melo. Jerry gonna take everyone to war. Billy and them Spanish nikkas gonna be interesting since Billy don't got a team anymore he gotta be strategic at how he goes at them.
Kareem aint really get caught wit nothin to rat on nobody but as grimey as he is who knows. I know Rome gonna be on his ass when he can't give him his burner back. Billy never really had a team anyway did he? lol