Respect Life Season 2 (Official Thread)

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah hate how they turning maine into a sensitive thug now...he used to be straight no emotional head tapper.plus he let fat boy kareem play with him too much...old maine woulda been shot at that nikka......oh I forgot he don't even got a gun no more.:snoop:

rome okay but look like he really tryna start shyt lowkey by giving nikkas burners and then pressuring them to use it more.:deadmanny:

jerry looks/acts like the most real hardcore ny type cat on the show.:pachaha:

the doctor part was funny as fukk.....breh look like he was dressed up for a kindergarten class.:mjlol:
nikka rome had me geekin...nikka said u wouldn't even be going thru this if you would've killed that nikka like I told u :dead:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Is Melo on the DL???

nikka been turning down p*ssy for 2seasons

I would have peeled that thick ass bytch wide open and bust all in her shyt :noah:
All p*ssy ain't good p*ssy

He just move Milatent and smart as hell ain't trying go out like Willy lump lump or ol buddy from season 1 wit da monster

That nikka rich was trying holla tho don't blame em seraya bad

Jerry and Rome gone have a bang out before this season over

Glad melo checking Maine and Reek they both been moving mad sloppy and off emotion ...

My nikka billy better not get killed by them Germans

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Is Melo on the DL???

I would have peeled that thick ass bytch wide open and bust all in her shyt :noah:

he tryna go with the Asian/black lawyer,(someone who could benefit him)...... I think melo figure he already messed up one time with "babymama drama" and don't wanna do it again.:yeshrug:

plus he was bout to smash ole girl(mel sis?) until the cops showed up.:manny:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
All p*ssy ain't good p*ssy

He just move Milatent and smart as hell ain't trying go out like Willy lump lump or ol buddy from season 1 wit da monster

That nikka rich was trying holla tho don't blame em seraya bad

Jerry and Rome gone have a bang out before this season over

Glad melo checking Maine and Reek they both been moving mad sloppy and off emotion ...

My nikka billy better not get killed by them Germans
Germans?

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Melo on the DL???

:russ:
I doubt they make the Melo character gay. But me and my cuz were wondering what was the point of the gay "storyline" this season. Until a couple episodes ago they never tied in with any other character on the show. They'd pop up say random gay shyt then disappear for mad episodes. I was like "Maybe Boom P fukk with one of them nikkas and they got him under pressure to be on the show :manny:"
Cuz: :mjlol: :ohhh:

But now I guess they gonna have the dike chick and her mans rob the author dude or something. :francis: She about as random as them. The show won't miss a beat if none of em were heard from again. :yeshrug:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
:russ:
I doubt they make the Melo character gay. But me and my cuz were wondering what was the point of the gay "storyline" this season. Until a couple episodes ago they never tied in with any other character on the show. They'd pop up say random gay shyt then disappear for mad episodes. I was like "Maybe Boom P fukk with one of them nikkas and they got him under pressure to be on the show :manny:"
Cuz: :mjlol: :ohhh:

But now I guess they gonna have the dike chick and her mans rob the author dude or something. :francis: She about as random as them. The show won't miss a beat if none of em were heard from again. :yeshrug:

yeah the gay shyt seems out of place. but u never know who ur audience is so they sprinkle it here n there.

plus it aint like there aint actually gay men/women out in the streets like that....just might not be the majority but they out there.:manny:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Random thoughts -

This was much better than both parts of Episode 9.

Y'all talking all this "Germans" shyt but y'all do realize who Billy is going to go to for help, right?

The dude who looks and sounds like Taxstone's older brother kept telling Melo to stay out of the Vlad's beef.... but now they shot at HIM too, so he's in it. I'm sure Melo jumps in too.

I'm tight because now y'all have me legit questioning why Boom P keeps trying to force the homosexual characters into the storyline.

There's some connection between Rome & Maine that has yet to be revealed.

Why does Rich look pregnant? Dude has a bowling ball in his stomach.

I guess that Kermit the frog looking dude who was pushing the pills got locked up for real, because he's been taken out of the storyline. Sucks, cause I thought his character was interesting. I wonder how often that type of thing happens. It would be cool to get a behind the scenes for the first two seasons, because I'm sure plots get switched around simply because certain characters become unavailable for whatever reason. I used to watch the webseries "Target", and that's one thing that led to the series being ruined.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah the gay shyt seems out of place. but u never know who ur audience is so they sprinkle it here n there.

plus it aint like there aint actually gay men/women out in the streets like that....just might not be the majority but they out there.:manny:

S1 it made sense. The gay dude Michael was tryna set up Mel and Dre. They even had a weak ass sub plot as it seems the white publisher dude was tryna hit on the author bf of Mikes. That shyt went no where and every scene implying it made no sense and they dropped it. Now Michael is dead, and here and there they showed the BF doing nothing related to the rest of the story and then meets an old tranny friend. I don't think he's even talked to the tranny about Michael. Now suddenly he's looking for Mike and rolls up on the dike chick. :comeon:Yeah ok.It took 10 episodes to get to that??

I get that there are gay men and women in the streets. Thats not even a new phenomenon. Even if this was a straight couple they'd still be forced into the story as they don't interact with anyone, only appear at random, and really no plot. If it was a chick I'd say Boom must be fukking her cuz I don't know why she's still around.

Regardless I'm still a fan of the show. If that dude like to play in feces thats on him. :scust:

But if you gonna use em, use em. Tie them in cuz right now my theory I'm only somewhat serious about is looking kinda solid. If Vlad and them never interacted with any main characters, we'd be like wtf too. :manny:

Last edited:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Random thoughts -

This was much better than both parts of Episode 9.

Y'all talking all this "Germans" shyt but y'all do realize who Billy is going to go to for help, right?

The dude who looks and sounds like Taxstone's older brother kept telling Melo to stay out of the Vlad's beef.... but now they shot at HIM too, so he's in it. I'm sure Melo jumps in too.

I'm tight because now y'all have me legit questioning why Boom P keeps trying to force the homosexual characters into the storyline.

There's some connection between Rome & Maine that has yet to be revealed.

Why does Rich look pregnant? Dude has a bowling ball in his stomach.

I guess that Kermit the frog looking dude who was pushing the pills got locked up for real, because he's been taken out of the storyline. Sucks, cause I thought his character was interesting. I wonder how often that type of thing happens. It would be cool to get a behind the scenes for the first two seasons, because I'm sure plots get switched around simply because certain characters become unavailable for whatever reason. I used to watch the webseries "Target", and that's one thing that led to the series being ruined.

You watch Mayhem? That seems to be going on with Mack and Shells. Last ep they gave a reason for Shells to be MIA. Now all of a sudden Reek and Madoff are bff's.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
I think melo as a writer like to slide social issues in his series to spark commentary and awareness

Like aids , getting addicted to prescription drugs and I think we gonna get a cancer storyline soon too. with battle rapper chess characters sister having it ...Chess was telling his boy how his moms died from cancer and how he think it runs in his family...right before his sister asked him to go to the store for some pain killers

So I ain't been surprised he got gay issues and bullying of gays being displayed on his show ...

It's his way of dropping gems rafe did it on money and violence when discussing on police brutality

If u peep from season 1 to now Boom p throws in a lot of subtle current events in each episodes