Respect Life Season 2 (Official Thread)

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad Dre cut Mel off like that. I know she prob thought he called her over to plead his case to get back together. But that was 100 how he laid it out to her. He brought her in the life. Always held her down and made every move with her in mind. And she shyts on him for violating a BS street code so they could have a future while they still young? fukk that bytch.

Know what's a bigger question to me than whenever Kareem will get whats coming to him? When will Melo accept some of the p*ssy thrown at him! :lolbron:
Lawyer chick: Hey Mr Colon :shaq:
Melo: :birdman:I'ma holla at you Ma. Word up.

Mel Cousin: You scared of me Melo? :shaq:
Melo: :dame: Nah

Why Vlad and them ALWAYS slippin?? Like ALWAYS. Good thing Dimitri hitters aint bout shyt. I just knew Melo homeboy was gonna catch a slug. :francis:

I know Black lives don't matter to police, but Gary lying dead alone in the streets of a gunshot wound to the head is at least gonna draw some heat to the neighborhood at least. Police would seize the opportunity to be fukking nikkas up in the projects. But nope not round here. :patrice:

Rome? Just :scust: at Rome. I think Kareem scary ass gonna take him out over that burner.

Tarik. Everything wrong with today's young hustlers. No sense of what's important or urgency. Everything is "my bad aw I was doing suttin". You got the plug outside and you keep him out there waiting cuz your girl wanted to fukk?:stopitslime: That chick can sit still for 10-15 minutes. Matter fact start without me baby, be right back.

Maine is starting to be pathetic to me. The character not the actor. Matter fact the actor is doing great at making Maine a pathetic figure. His wild crew is all dead. Living nikkas he kinda fukked with are lame (Mouse, Kareem), and his father figure aint fukkin with him right now. No bread, no burner. Not even commanding the same respect you used to. The lil bro Maine going thru it right now.

Melo flipping out over Reek and Maine not letting him know about the robbery.....nikka....you was shot up and missing (again)....I'm pretty sure there was a scene of one of them "tryna hit Melo on the jack, boi" and you not answering. Soraya told Maine to his face if Melo wanted you to know where he was at, you'd know. dikk move Melo. I feel you on Tarik tho. nikka fukked up a good situation.

Speaking of Soraya...:takedat::shaq::banderas::cape: Gaaaaahdayum. I'd treat the booty like groceries. And I don't even be doing that. But her? :feedme:

EDIT: I forgot to mention my man Billy! B.I. has to be #1 in G rankings on this show. Bill steps to whoever, whenever, for dolo all the time. And actually does his best work alone. :alonzoknick:

Last edited:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad Dre cut Mel off like that. I know she prob thought he called her over to plead his case to get back together. But that was 100 how he laid it out to her. He brought her in the life. Always held her down and made every move with her in mind. And she shyts on him for violating a BS street code so they could have a future while they still young? fukk that bytch.

Know what's a bigger question to me than whenever Kareem will get whats coming to him? When will Melo accept some of the p*ssy thrown at him! :lolbron:
Lawyer chick: Hey Mr Colon :shaq:
Melo: :birdman:I'ma holla at you Ma. Word up.

Mel Cousin: You scared of me Melo? :shaq:
Melo: :dame: Nah

Why Vlad and them ALWAYS slippin?? Like ALWAYS. Good thing Dimitri hitters aint bout shyt. I just knew Melo homeboy was gonna catch a slug. :francis:

I know Black lives don't matter to police, but Gary lying dead alone in the streets of a gunshot wound to the head is at least gonna draw some heat to the neighborhood at least. Police would seize the opportunity to be fukking nikkas up in the projects. But nope not round here. :patrice:

Rome? Just :scust: at Rome. I think Kareem scary ass gonna take him out over that burner.

Tarik. Everything wrong with today's young hustlers. No sense of what's important or urgency. Everything is "my bad aw I was doing suttin". You got the plug outside and you keep him out there waiting cuz your girl wanted to fukk?:stopitslime: That chick can sit still for 10-15 minutes. Matter fact start without me baby, be right back.

Maine is starting to be pathetic to me. The character not the actor. Matter fact the actor is doing great at making Maine a pathetic figure. His wild crew is all dead. Living nikkas he kinda fukked with are lame (Mouse, Kareem), and his father figure aint fukkin with him right now. No bread, no burner. Not even commanding the same respect you used to. The lil bro Maine going thru it right now.

Melo flipping out over Reek and Maine not letting him know about the robbery.....nikka....you was shot up and missing (again)....I'm pretty sure there was a scene of one of them "tryna hit Melo on the jack, boi" and you not answering. Soraya told Maine to his face if Melo wanted you to know where he was at, you'd know. dikk move Melo. I feel you on Tarik tho. nikka fukked up a good situation.

Speaking of Soraya...:takedat::shaq::banderas::cape: Gaaaaahdayum. I'd treat the booty like groceries. And I don't even be doing that. But her? :feedme:

EDIT: I forgot to mention my man Billy! B.I. has to be #1 in G rankings on this show. Bill steps to whoever, whenever, for dolo all the time. And actually does his best work alone. :alonzoknick:

Nah Reek good with Melo, Melo just in feelings right now with Maine.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didn't here Melo tell Reek from now on he gotta cop? No more work off the arm? And no more deliveries? He gotta come get it. He didn't cut him off but the business has changed. And not for the better for Tarik.

Melo just going through it, he'll realize, he was a Lil harsh on Reek, he also trying to test him.

If Reek step up, Melo will bless him again.

It's gonna be interesting to see how this dynamic between Melo, Maine, and Reek play out.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Melo just going through it, he'll realize, he was a Lil harsh on Reek, he also trying to test him.

If Reek step up, Melo will bless him again.

It's gonna be interesting to see how this dynamic between Melo, Maine, and Reek play out.

IMO he needed to be harsh in that situation. He had to have been fukking with shorty at least for 30 more minutes after he just told Melo he was on his way down. You do dumb shyt like that to custies, not to the plug. That shyt they doing is not for play. It's stick up kids and police out there. I'da been tight too if I was Melo.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way melo sister acted when dude was talking funny to her like he was trying to holla was A1. Perfect example of a down ass bytch that shut shyt down on the spot whether your sister or wifey. She played that shyt so perfect. I know his feelings was hurt.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMO he needed to be harsh in that situation. He had to have been fukking with shorty at least for 30 more minutes after he just told Melo he was on his way down. You do dumb shyt like that to custies, not to the plug. That shyt they doing is not for play. It's stick up kids and police out there. I'da been tight too if I was Melo.

I agree on that particular situation, Melo was wrong tho for getting on Reek for the situation with Maine. That ain't Reek's place to the tell Melo about that situation, that's Maine. Even if that's his cousin, Melo can't keep telling Maine to grow up one minute, then babying him the next.

Same with Rome and the way he treats Maine.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Melo with the tough love, Maine be making that nikka get so emotional :russ:

Now he taking it out on Reek

And poor old Billy, nikka always got issues:mjcry:

He didn't take it out on Reek imo. Reek is playing it too cool, trying to be honorable to EVERYONE and it just won't work. He had Melo sitting out there with work because he didn't want his girlfriend to be mad at him. He has to prioritize certain things in order to survive long term, but he seems hesitant to do so.

Loyalty to Melo
Loyalty to Maine (No way he should be keeping any info related to Maine from Melo)
His relationship with his girlfriend
Trying to find out who shot him
Trying to keep the peace so the money can keep flowing

Imo "Loyalty to Melo" & "Trying to find out who shot him" should be above everything else at the moment.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
He didn't take it out on Reek imo. Reek is playing it too cool, trying to be honorable to EVERYONE and it just won't work. He had Melo sitting out there with work because he didn't want his girlfriend to be mad at him. He has to prioritize certain things in order to survive long term, but he seems hesitant to do so.

Loyalty to Melo
Loyalty to Maine (No way he should be keeping any info related to Maine from Melo)
His relationship with his girlfriend
Trying to find out who shot him
Trying to keep the peace so the money can keep flowing

Imo "Loyalty to Melo" & "Trying to find out who shot him" should be above everything else at the moment.

I think you're right about everything but the loyalty to Maine part. It wasn't his place to tell Melo what happened to his cuz, when Maine had plenty of opportunity to do so. I don't think Reek consider Maine one of his mans either, but family to Melo, his supplier and somewhat mentor. Could you imagine trying to do the right thing irl, and you tell your boy that his cousin got robbed, even though he handled it? Your boy presses his family about it, and somehow your name is involved now? Just like that, you're in a war now and all you tried to do was the right thing. It's messed up, but I get why Reek said shyt, especially with emotional ass Maine.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
How Tarik gonna let this bytch jepordize is money. She KNEW what he was about BEFORE they got close. Now she wanna complain and shyt. He was going down stairs and was going to be right back but she wanna hold him up.

If he was working at McDonalds or some shyt she probably wouldn't have given him the time of day.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
yeah hate how they turning maine into a sensitive thug now...he used to be straight no emotional head tapper.plus he let fat boy kareem play with him too much...old maine woulda been shot at that nikka......oh I forgot he don't even got a gun no more.:snoop:

rome okay but look like he really tryna start shyt lowkey by giving nikkas burners and then pressuring them to use it more.:deadmanny:

jerry looks/acts like the most real hardcore ny type cat on the show.:pachaha:

the doctor part was funny as fukk.....breh look like he was dressed up for a kindergarten class.:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip