Respect Life Season 2 (Official Thread)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yeah, definitely. I think he's going to consider changing his life, but something is going to happen that'll pull him back in. I don't see the show working with Melo on the straight-and-narrow.

His DAUGHTER got kidnapped/held for ransom and he never thought twice about getting out the game. It aint happening breh. Melo is a lifer.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was dude that robbed Melanie with Paul Cain last year. Shorty was supposed to have set that up. He's her man. Seems like they were re-introducing them while letting it be known Paul Cain prob aint coming back. He was funny. Thats too bad.
I'm fully confused.

So this is shawty that Melanie was saying ain't about that life when melo was asking who couldda set it up?

Same chick sitting in her crib all timid n shyt like she ain't never been around that life?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm fully confused.

So this is shawty that Melanie was saying ain't about that life when melo was asking who couldda set it up?

Same chick sitting in her crib all timid n shyt like she ain't never been around that life?

the episodes are spread out so much that you forget little scenes.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was dude that robbed Melanie with Paul Cain last year. Shorty was supposed to have set that up. He's her man. Seems like they were re-introducing them while letting it be known Paul Cain prob aint coming back. He was funny. Thats too bad.

Cain, BruceWayne (Jackboy Troy) & Math Hoffa (Lex) were some of my favorite characters from last season. Sucks to know that they won't be back on. Cain & the Jackboy Troy dude are on this new series called "Da Brooklyn Way". It's okay, hasn't blown my socks off yet. Un Kasa is on there, I think Math is going to be on there too.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm fully confused.

Yeah she was running game on Mel and peeping the whole operation. Mel still doesnt suspect her. Shorty is grimy. Looks like now she's tryna line up her boss at her 9 to 5.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the episodes are spread out so much that you forget little scenes.
For real for real. I also think they could improve on character development because I always forget names of the characters.
Yeah she was running game on Mel and peeping the whole operation. Mel still doesnt suspect her. Shorty is grimy. Looks like now she's tryna line up her boss at her 9 to 5.

Thanks bruh. She used to be cute she looked abit haggard last episode sane with melo sister lol.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Chase is now gonna be gunning for Rich and Melo's head. If I was Rich I would have gotten out of town now. Also he is dumb as fukk for throwing that gun in the trashcan. What a dumb ass. Plus the gun got Melo's prints. Jerry is going to get knocked cuz that lil nikka is gonna snitch. I don't know where the Melanie and Dre situation is heading cuz it can either end with them together or end real badly. Tariq is alive thank god. I wonder if he knows it was Kareem who shot him. If he does Kareem is a dead man.The Russian connect getting shot is going to fukk up Melos money. That fat light skin nikka is gonna get Melo back but I wonder if the Russian will a type of way cuz of that. Looks like Melo's baby mother is dead. Jerry's sister,Melanie's cousin,Melo's sister and that public defender broad can get it.:shaq: Great episode. Also that nikka who killed Jerrys man is bound to find Jerry. Jerry is either gonna get killed or go to jail. Smh. Also poor Billy his crew be acting stupid and shyt. They dont see the bigger picture.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also poor Billy his crew be acting stupid and shyt. They dont see the bigger picture.

Yo, that shiit blows me, Billy a good dude, but the nikkas he roll with are so stupid, them nikkas were hurting like hell when Melo was caught up. And as soon as Melo came back, they eating better than they ever had, and things can even get better.

But all they thinking bout is booking Melo, dumb grimey nikkas :martin::snoop:

Billy trying to teach they dumbasses, but they on that bs, but eventually they gonna fukk everything up for Billy.

Shiit season 1, that's all Billy's main man wanted to due, was book Melo, grimey Brownsville nikkas:pachaha: