Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Reek is too big a character to lose. Hopefully he makes it
Main characters gotta die to keep shyt a buck and realistic tho

I think Maine gone get shot too they keep trying tell him bout how hot his actions got him in da hood he gon get caught lacking cause he ain't got no strap

And like reek did he keep pulling reem hoe card and he gone get hit too

Melo gone ride on that instigating police ass nikka wit da braids off da rip thinking he did it

Melo need to give maine a ratchet asap all I know

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Pill Cosby lucky his boy Melo still looking out. Billy gotta get some new homies. They gon cost him a lot of bread. Reem think Rome don't know. Asking for some new shells. Really though?

But bill Cosby dumb ass threw the gun in a damn trash can :snoop:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The acting slipping a little but the storyline gets crazier and crazier.

Surprised Reek isn't paralyzed or anything.

Damn Melo's was getting that A1 work, but now he's going to have to start rocking with his old connect again. The quality won't be the same, so things are going to start getting funky.

You know the little loudmouth Rae Sremmurd looking kid that got snatched up will talk.

Pill Cosby is going to get jammed up and implicate Melo in some shyt.

I'm starting to think that Dre might end up killing Melanie if she doesn't get back with him. Either that, or he's gonna do something so that she loses the baby.

Asap Yams is about to flip on Billy. Once nyggas start talking like Melo, something always happens to them. He can't just kick dude to the curb either, because Billy was as good as dead without him.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pill Cosby :laff:

Y'all think Melo gone second guess street life losing his baby mother and being all his daughter have now?

And yea son bouta snitch on Jerry he was in da way putting son business out there when he was free telling nikkas Jerry got that fire flashing his cash like a lame

Jerry goin to jail that lil nikka gone rat

I think dre will def kill Melanie and da baby I know he think the baby ain't his

Was that Melo connect that got shot in da drive bye? If so nikkas ain't gone be eating no more and ASAP Yams gone try Melo

I knew they would talk bout da recent police killings in this episode

Somebody gone end up killing that XM nikka more so them guys he kicked out da studio gone come back and end his career before it really start to rise Melo told him to be humble smh

ASAP Yams gone try Melo he might catch em lacking and rob em and it gone spark a beef between Melo and Billy

Reem know son ain't getting no shells for just any reason streets talk and he know reek good and coming home soon ...fat fukk nikka talking bout he riding :rudy:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think billy gonna flip on melo along with asap yams just like they did the Spanish cat when he tried selling him that dirt. They gonna think melo selling them that dirt and try him thinking melo playing them cuz of their small issue they just had. Good episode. Took long enough.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who was the guy talking about the jux at the start with the girl.

She said she was Melanie friend. Is that the same girl in Melanie house all timid when the gay guy was around? When did she start pumping d. I was confused
That was dude that robbed Melanie with Paul Cain last year. Shorty was supposed to have set that up. He's her man. Seems like they were re-introducing them while letting it be known Paul Cain prob aint coming back. He was funny. Thats too bad.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
And yea son bouta snitch on Jerry he was in da way putting son business out there when he was free telling nikkas Jerry got that fire flashing his cash like a lame

Jerry goin to jail that lil nikka gone rat

Yeah, that lil' nikka was talkin WAY too much! Walkin up to everybody like, "That nikka Jerry got that fire, bwoooyeee!!" :laff:

Reem n Rome need to get deaded, ASAP. Reem been fat, fukkboy scum....and Rome runs his mouth like a lil' broad, stirring up too much BS.

Last edited:

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Y'all think Melo gone second guess street life losing his baby mother and being all his daughter have now?

Yeah, definitely. I think he's going to consider changing his life, but something is going to happen that'll pull him back in. I don't see the show working with Melo on the straight-and-narrow.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, that lil' nikka was talkin WAY too much! Walkin up to everybody like, "That nikka Jerry got that fire, bwoooyeee!!" :laff:

Reem n Rome need to get deaded, ASAP. Reem been fat, fukkboy scum....and Rome runs his mouth like a lil' broad, stirring up too much BS.
To flashy nikkas always get knocked see how Melo move milatent as hell and don't put nobody in his business less they part of it

Melo and Rafe one in da same

Oh if Dre merk Melanie when he find her Melo def gone body snitch dre

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, definitely. I think he's going to consider changing his life, but something is going to happen that'll pull him back in. I don't see the show working with Melo on the straight-and-narrow.
Yea my nig that's what I meant he gone try and go legit but have one foot still in da streets cause of Maine or somebody else