BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Episode was supposed to drop Monday night :dead:

Im more digusted that in the whole month I was away with a trainer on the road, I only came home to one new episode :deadrose:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cain, BruceWayne (Jackboy Troy) & Math Hoffa (Lex) were some of my favorite characters from last season. Sucks to know that they won't be back on. Cain & the Jackboy Troy dude are on this new series called "Da Brooklyn Way". It's okay, hasn't blown my socks off yet. Un Kasa is on there, I think Math is going to be on there too.

Seen all the episodes so far, it's alright, almost all of the nikkas that got killed on RL are on there:pachaha:.

Some other series I caught on to.

^^^I'm biased cause it's from DC but it's dope as fukk, main character is Slim Charles from The Wire, shiit Poot is in it too. Be mad guest stars (Michael Blackson is in a episode). Good shiit tho.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Billy need to get away from these dudes. June and the other boy that kept saying. Boy spending that bread. boy spending that bread.

:why: I really wanted Billy to body them dudes right then. It's getting to that point where getting away from them won't be enough. He needs to clap both of them ASAP.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Is that niigga that was in the car with Melo the feds? They did a close up at one point but didn't understand why

Dre gonna think Melo and his girl fuucking and gonna rat

Jerry nikkas stay getting head tapped.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Is that niigga that was in the car with Melo the feds? They did a close up at one point but didn't understand why

Dre gonna think Melo and his girl fuucking and gonna rat

Jerry nikkas stay getting head tapped.

Nah thats Melo's man that hook him up with Vlad in Season 1 he also got rid of a body for Melo. would be crazy if he was the Feds. Jerry need some real hittas he better go holla at Melo. Melo getting all this work but no kush better tell Maine to drop that weed and sell these birds :mjlol: