Respect Life Season 2 (Official Thread)

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Another great episode, Kareem in way over his head. But Tariq been baiting him tho.

And once again, Billy's mans:mjlol::snoop:. How you thinking bout robbing a nikka who blessing you with the best product, for a great price. And you suppose to be a hustler:dahell:
That ASAP Yam lookin nikka that be wit Billy be tweaking son

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another great episode, Kareem in way over his head. But Tariq been baiting him tho.

And once again, Billy's mans:mjlol::snoop:. How you thinking bout robbing a nikka who blessing you with the best product, for a great price. And you suppose to be a hustler:dahell:
That Kid is ass backwards, but it's like that for real tho. Some nikkas is dumb as hell, that's how this whole generation of "finessers" are. Just dumb as rocks. :snoop:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At some point these cats will figure out that Rome is steady gassing people to go at each other.

All the foreshadowing told us that Kareem was going to clap Tyreek eventually. I was dreading that moment though, it was cool seeing Tyreek on the up and up.
But once Tyreek started giving Maine the Melo Luther King speech I was like :sadcam: ..... my nygga Reek about to die.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
At some point these cats will figure out that Rome is steady gassing people to go at each other.

All the foreshadowing told us that Kareem was going to clap Tyreek eventually. I was dreading that moment though, it was cool seeing Tyreek on the up and up.
But once Tyreek started giving Maine the Melo Luther King speech I was like :sadcam: ..... my nygga Reek about to die.

For me right up until that speech he gave Maine I knew he was going to get bodied. Didn't think I'd hate a character more than M&V's Ty and Ray.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For me right up until that speech he gave Maine I knew he was going to get bodied. Didn't think I'd hate a character more than M&V's Ty and Ray.

I don't even hate Kareem. At the root of his character is a kid who has always had problems fitting in with the other kids. He's awkward, he's funny looking, he plays too rough, doesn't know how to have a "normal" interaction, he doesn't really know how to take care of himself properly (wearing the same clothes) etc. etc. After awhile that kid starts to resent everyone, or become extra defensive.
I grew up with a couple kids like that, none of them were actively TRYING to be that way. At least one of them has caught a body because nyggas were constantly picking on him. In that individual's case it was horrible because he acted rashly and ended up shooting the wrong person, but in my heart I know that he wasn't a bad person.
I kinda saw the same thing in Boone from M&V. Just a real awkward loner, he listened to Ray because he didn't have anyone else that he felt cared about him.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
NAHHH they bodied my son Tireek :ohhh:

That fat bozo nikka Kareem done fukked up

LOL Jerry need to keep that hat on at all times

Melo's sister shouldn't have got involved in that shyt, she could've easily got killed.

Reek was my favorite character & now Kareem earthed him :mjcry:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I assumed that Reek is dead but now y'all actually got me analyzing the exit wound...

He only shot him once...

But it looks like it was below his neck on the left side of his body, he might have hit him in the heart as @Ethnic Vagina Finder suggested.

Maybe he just hit him in his spine and crippled him...

I guess we'll see next episode but I don't want to get my hopes up.