Respect Life Season 2 (Official Thread)

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Dre gonna think Melo and his girl fuucking and gonna rat

Dre told Melo to talk to her for him so I dont see why he would think that.

Billy fukks wit a bunch of dumb nikkaz. If they aint wantin to rob Melo they doin dumb shyt like this and he wonder why Melo told him to keep all his homies away from him

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Dre told Melo to talk to her for him so I dont see why he would think that.

Billy fukks wit a bunch of dumb nikkaz. If they aint wantin to rob Melo they doin dumb shyt like this and he wonder why Melo told him to keep all his homies away from him
Just looking at Dre's reaction when he saw them, I feel he's gonna have issues. Plus he's always comes off like the jealous type

And yeah Billy's whole team is dumb

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Dope episode. The dark-skinned dude that was with Melo is a funny ass dude. White boys killing white boys. White boy crime. :mjlol: Jerry's team keeps getting bodied he catching all types of L's especially his hairline.:mjlol: Rome telling Mouse to stay in school and get a job the streets ain't for you. Since when is Rome a man of peace?:mjlol:

Seriously Billy needs to drop them nikkas. I have feeling they gonna take the keys and dip or set Billy up. :francis:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah thats Melo's man that hook him up with Vlad in Season 1 he also got rid of a body for Melo. would be crazy if he was the Feds. Jerry need some real hittas he better go holla at Melo. Melo getting all this work but no kush better tell Maine to drop that weed and sell these birds :mjlol:

lol Maine is a young hothead out there for dolo, he needs to stick to weed

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
This season is underwhelming to be honest.

First episode was fire.

You can really see the down part of Boom killing off so many characters. The new actors and storylines surrounding them just aint as interesting.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
This season is underwhelming to be honest.

First episode was fire.

You can really see the down part of Boom killing off so many characters. The new actors and storylines surrounding them just aint as interesting.
shyt been fire to me I think more ppl binge watched season 1 cause they was late to it so it was easier to digest

Season 1 started off a lil slow too

And most of the dope characters still around shyt gone heat up soon tho with Jerry and billy situation , as well as Maine reek and reem gotta feeling dat fat nikka trying play reek against Maine than u know Melo looking for da nikka who merked his bm and da Russians still waring

shyt gone pop soon

Last edited: