Respect Life Season 2 (Official Thread)

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Not really. His boyfriend kept what he did from him. And furthermore he set up a lot of people so from the outside looking in ain't no telling who killed him. Even the people he ran with didn't know and the one who probably did got killed as well.

So it's just gay shyt for the sake of gay shyt.

True true. Now that i think about it Michael never told his boyfriend what he was doing. If that is the case then Boom Pacino is just putting gay shyt so it can get more publicity and shyt. I don't see where this gay shyt going unless they expose a major character gay like dusty ass Kareem (:mjlol:).

ZoeGod

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Also I wonder what is going to happen to that fat light skin nikka that used to be Melo's plug? He might find out Melo is getting work from the Russians and might start a war. I find it interesting the Russian mob is based in Sheepshead Bay. Cuz it was always Italians and Greeks there. Brighton Beach has alot of Russians and where the Russian mob be at.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
I don't understand Rome's logic :russ:

He loaning out this guns with the expectation that they will collect bodies. Like if a nikka don't get shot within a certain time frame they will self destruct.

:pachaha: This shyt is hilarious. Like someone said earlier in the thread, it seems like Rome never even gets paid for the guns. And if he does, why is he tripping?

ZoeGod

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
:pachaha: This shyt is hilarious. Like someone said earlier in the thread, it seems like Rome never even gets paid for the guns. And if he does, why is he tripping?
I think Rome is working for the police. In season 1 he was coming in and out of jail. He gives away hammer and not sell them. He probably made an arrangement with the police giving away guns so they get a body count so the cops can fill their arrest quotas and shyt.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
I think Rome is working for the police. In season 1 he was coming in and out of jail. He gives away hammer and not sell them. He probably made an arrangement with the police giving away guns so they get a body count so the cops can fill their arrest quotas and shyt.

:ohhh: That would be one hell of a turn.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another great episode, Kareem in way over his head. But Tariq been baiting him tho.

And once again, Billy's mans:mjlol::snoop:. How you thinking bout robbing a nikka who blessing you with the best product, for a great price. And you suppose to be a hustler:dahell: