Respect Life Season 2 (Official Thread)

Bonafide

Pro
Daps
Yo, other than the gay storyline from Seas 1 wit Mel, this shyt has no reason to be in. Its taking away from the quality. BUT, I fukks with this show heavy. Be having me on pins and needles waiting for the new eps.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:dame:

They going hard on my man Dre about this no snitching thing. Didnt he specifically say dude originally set him up to do his bid? Should be some type of loophole. So no snitchbacks? :dame:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:dame:

They going hard on my man Dre about this no snitching thing. Didnt he specifically say dude originally set him up to do his bid? Should be some type of loophole. So no snitchbacks? :dame:

Nah. Dude stole 250k from him. When he got arrested the cops showed him some photos (probably from another case pending) to try a offer him a deal. He probably saw the picture of dude and was like :mjpls:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I don't understand Rome's logic :russ:

He loaning out this guns with the expectation that they will collect bodies. Like if a nikka don't get shot within a certain time frame they will self destruct.

And Melo's friend wrong for blaming him for being hooked on oxy. Furthermore, he was selling the shyt. I could see if he was just buying it from him.. but he made the choice to sell it.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Rich is gonna get bodied he fukked up big time. Now with Melo not fukking with him it's a matter of time that Cash nikka ask for his bread and kills him. If I'm Rich I'm leaving out of town.
I think Rome is the feds. Remember season 1 he would always be arrested come back and get arrested then come back? He might giving nikkas guns to get a body count with some type of an agreement.
Dress fukked up now. Melanie is gonna tellead every nikka she knows what Dreams did. Matter of fact he might get bodied at the end of the season.

Melo's sister is bad as fukk I need to visit Panama.:ohlawd:
And that Public Defender is bad as fukk.:noah:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's it about?

It's loosely based around this Haitan dude and Pakistani chick who are messing with each other against her parents will. And all the people around, so got everything, traps boys, the neighborhood kingpin, and just everyday life in that part off Brooklyn. The writing, acting and cinematography is really strong.

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
I don't know if anyone talked about this series. But this might just be the best I've seen. It's from Canarsie, Brooklyn. Came out last year. I just watched the whole off last season in one sitting. Really good acting, good stories, and it's just not a bang bang shoot em up joint either. Really impressed.

Why the fukk all these NY web series got racist Spanish people in them (M&V, Night Life, Respect Life now this) why do they put these people on they shows :mindblown:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we up to Ep 4 now and the gay shyt has yet to tie into another storyline or even go anywhere at all on it's own. WTF?? So you stick those 2 clowns in a scene to pretend 1 of them just missed the Orlando shooting. Wow ok. Now what? Where you going with that?? The writer has no ties to anyone else in the story. He hasn't reached out to anyone to try to find Mike and if he knows he's dead...is he out for revenge?? Why is he still around? And the tranny?? Why was this nikka sitting on the couch like he was waiting for a coach to sub him in a basketball game?? I don't know any trannies and have never been around any but I think they'd be sitting a little more femininely than that. The shyt is goofy enough and out of place already but duke looked retarded just sitting there like a regular dude with a wig and lipstick on. Let me find out dude playing the tranny aint even gay. Just a cat pressed to get on the show and took any goddamn role lol. Get rid of these nikkas, Boom. They have a whole channel for their shyt and they've invaded every form of entertainment. Your show is raw and gritty and realistic. Why you tainting it with this fukkery for no reason, I know not. Yeah homosexuality is real. Yeah its in the hood. But these 2 cats are just stuck in the show like you have a quota to meet. If you tied it in and made it make sense I prob would have nothing to say. Right now its just: "We even got gay nikkas on the show nah mean? Sumn for ehbody, nah mean? Social commentary and all that. Word."

I feel Dre on that 'fukk Melanie' shyt. Why is this broad putting his paperwork all in the street like that? She tryna get that nikka killed. And the right nikka will off her too cuz she'd be a loose end. Dumb bytches...

Melo has a 100% success rate in squashing beef. Will he hafta off Rome or will yet another street nikka be swayed by the calming poetics of Melo-isms??

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I think the gay dude is gonna find out his boyfriend got killed. They may be setting up for the body being found and the connection with Dre and Melanie bodying him being discovered. At that point it may later on force Dre and Melanie to get together and figure some shyt out. Then again last season they had the HIV narrative going on.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the gay dude is gonna find out his boyfriend got killed. They may be setting up for the body being found and the connection with Dre and Melanie bodying him being discovered. At that point it may later on force Dre and Melanie to get together and figure some shyt out. Then again last season they had the HIV narrative going on.

That would make sense but we on ep 4 and there's been no indication thats the direction they going with it. All its been so far is: a meeting with touchy feely publisher dude. 0 mention of Michael. Meet old tranny friend at a bar while looking sad. 0 mention of Michael. Tranny pops up at the ohter gay dudes crib and says he was about to go to the gay club that got shot up. 0 mention of Michael.

:camby:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

Not really. His boyfriend kept what he did from him. And furthermore he set up a lot of people so from the outside looking in ain't no telling who killed him. Even the people he ran with didn't know and the one who probably did got killed as well.

So it's just gay shyt for the sake of gay shyt.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

Not really. His boyfriend kept what he did from him. And furthermore he set up a lot of people so from the outside looking in ain't no telling who killed him. Even the people he ran with didn't know and the one who probably did got killed as well.

So it's just gay shyt for the sake of gay shyt.