Respect Life Season 2 (Official Thread)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
This show isn't going to be around much longer That's the feeling I'm starting to get....Do they make any money from these?
Not a chance. It's by far the second most popular "street" web series behind Money and Violence. They get anywhere between 200 K to 500K views per episode.

I doubt they get paid, but I know people who run web series. (Not this one), and usually the cast just wants experience and exposure.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't feel the energy too much in this episode. Seemed rushed and like the actors weren't into it this ep. Highlight of this ep was Kareem looking like new money getting the burner in jeans and not some dusty sweats. Looks like he might end up being a problem for nikkas (melo included) in a grimey ass way.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Her stomach looks crazy tho.
3 seeds minimum. But you know what else...

tumblr_niavr1Z4701sl7567o1_400.gif

H.S.

All Star
Daps
I think giving Melo a little less screen time is making the show better overall this season. I wanna see them go into the stories of Tariq and the big dude that sells guns a little more.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Anyone know where I can find the NYMI "The Lee Tape" music that plays at the credits?

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
yo how come most of these web series seem to be in NYK I saw some that were done in Atlanta but i think they stopped.

Yea i feel like i know Brooklyn by heart just by watching all these web series. Can yall name drop some others thats done in other areas. I know about Mayhem- Elizabeth Nj. Also the hand I was dealt- based outta Baltimore. What else is there?

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rome snitchin. Watch. This nikka always questions nikkas on the dirt they doin and tryna confirm what he heard somebody else did. Then he disappears for a few days here and there cuz he's locked up. Rome be in there talkin to them boys. :sas2:

Soraya? :shaq: NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM:shaq: *sees stomach* :jbhmm: NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOOOMMM :shaq:

Da fukk is up with the gay shyt? This nikka Boom acting like he got corporate sponsors to appease. Not only is the gay boyfriend who did nothing for Michael storyline in S1 still hanging around.....but now you introduce some tranny?? Come on son. :comeon::francis::martin:

Did Paul Cain get killed?? I don't remember. I know funny stick up dude Troy got killed but Paul Cain was funny in his role too. Too bad Lex and Lee got offed as well.

Sup with them flatbush nikkas?:ohhh: Keith dying shouldn't satisfy Primo because the crosstown dudes that killed his lil bro are still breathin. Plus it looked like Melo and his man were gonna dig a hole for Keith. No guarantee the flatbush cats even know he's dead.:patrice: