Respect Life Season 2 (Official Thread)

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The people who make "Home of the Hittaz" have a new new series that cross platforms HotH

shawty can't act for shyt lol

Yo I just checked that home of the hittAz show out on the 2nd episode they showed another area but never went back to it at all....

Also was this show only 6 episodes? And that's it?

Also where did all that jewelry money and bently money come from the wolves would like to pay homage

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This show isn't going to be around much longer That's the feeling I'm starting to get....Do they make any money from these?

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show isn't going to be around much longer That's the feeling I'm starting to get....Do they make any money from these?

Fam the first episode of the new season did 360k you're absolutely bugging if you think the show is going anywhere.
The cast members probably have regular lives. It's difficult to put all this together, especially if the show isn't anyone's first priority.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fam the first episode of the new season did 360k you're absolutely bugging if you think the show is going anywhere.
The cast members probably have regular lives. It's difficult to put all this together, especially if the show isn't anyone's first priority.

thats what I'm saying. But are they getting paid because of it? If not I can easily see them just stopping. Outside of this show I don't know who they are.

That public defender is sexy as hell.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo I just checked that home of the hittAz show out on the 2nd episode they showed another area but never went back to it at all....

Also was this show only 6 episodes? And that's it?

Also where did all that jewelry money and bently money come from the wolves would like to pay homage
you gotta watch all..they get back to it
its across all boroughs (minus staten island)

+I'm not cool with the LGBT agenda with 'Respect Life'