Respect Life Season 2 (Official Thread)

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo this episode was crazy, setting up a lot things.

Melo is a superhero :salute::blessed:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Melo walkin around playin peacemaker and givin passes to snitches. I'm startin to hate the nikka Rome as much as Kareem. He reminds me of Black and Kareem reminds me of Grimey Ty
But every hood has a playing every side/instigating Rome and hating ass Kareem

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does Reem even get payed for the hammers he givin out? I understand his instigating if he do tho. He want shyt flying as much as possible so niccas can come to him for shells. However I don't think I ever seen this nicca get paid for that shyt so he seems to just be a bytch ass instigating nicca.

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
I'm tired of these nikkas playing Kareem on the bud lmaoo. He need to let that hammer fly one time so they put some respeck on his name

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm tired of these nikkas playing Kareem on the bud lmaoo. He need to let that hammer fly one time so they put some respeck on his name

In early season one he had to let the hammer fly to kill that one dude just to pay Melo back.

I think that actor has nothing else better to do in real life. He's one of the only constant non main characters on the show.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In early season one he had to let the hammer fly to kill that one dude just to pay Melo back.

I think that actor has nothing else better to do in real life. He's one of the only constant non main characters on the show.

???

Kareem has as much of a storyline as anyone else. He is a relatable character.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if anyone talked about this series. But this might just be the best I've seen. It's from Canarsie, Brooklyn. Came out last year. I just watched the whole off last season in one sitting. Really good acting, good stories, and it's just not a bang bang shoot em up joint either. Really impressed.

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
Whats good with the new episodes on this? Ain't no set time table? Boom just do em when he do em or what?

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Whats good with the new episodes on this? Ain't no set time table? Boom just do em when he do em or what?
Supposedly every other Sunday. We should have got it last night/early this morning. If its not up by the end of the day then its probably a wrap until next weekend.