Respect Life Season 2 (Official Thread)

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I wouldn't be mad...be like the days we get cross platform in Disney/Nick/Carton Network lol
CXyY118UAAIlQKb.jpg
I'd love it but this pic is pre-Tidal. I feel like Melo would have to find himself a real sweet situation before Rafe even considers it at this point. He did get a 3 show deal with Revolt if I'm not mistaken. Maybe he grabs that producer credit and brings Respect Life to the masses.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I'd love it but this pic is pre-Tidal. I feel like Melo would have to find himself a real sweet situation before Rafe even considers it at this point. He did get a 3 show deal with Revolt if I'm not mistaken. Maybe he grabs that producer credit and brings Respect Life to the masses.

Melo said he wouldn't do cross promotion, and honestly, I wouldn't want that anyway. Both shows are great on their own.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
That nikka Jerry dont be lettin none of them lil nikkaz eat. lol. Maine been snappin on everybody too. That nikka to gangsta for his own good

They need to drop pt 2 ASAP cuz that episode was weak for it to take that long comin out

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
NY nikkaz be letting nikkaz talk greasy to them like this. Man ain't no nikka takin my work and telling them step off :lolbron: Jerry woulda been got smoked. Same wit Maine, nikkaz wouldn't have gave 0 fukks bout melo

It's dope tho, :ohhh: I wouldn't be mad if somebody started one in New Orleans. The city so small u can shoot all over the place

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
That nikka Jerry dont be lettin none of them lil nikkaz eat. lol. Maine been snappin on everybody too. That nikka to gangsta for his own good

They need to drop pt 2 ASAP cuz that episode was weak for it to take that long comin out
maine getting into it with too many nikkas, he didn't even question jerry or nothing just straight snapped, when him and the big nikka that be hooking em up with burners got into that lil argument I'm just there like ":snoop: this nikka startin shyt all over brooklyn"

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
maine getting into it with too many nikkas, he didn't even question jerry or nothing just straight snapped, when him and the big nikka that be hooking em up with burners got into that lil argument I'm just there like ":snoop: this nikka startin shyt all over brooklyn"
He be tryna start shyt wit Tyreek too but Tyreek be lettin it ride. Sumbody gonna end up shootin his dumbass and wouldnt he surpised if it was Kareem

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The people who make "Home of the Hittaz" have a new new series that cross platforms HotH

shawty can't act for shyt lol