Respect Life Season 2 (Official Thread)

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Yea i dont understand the point in having a tranny either. i get thats what we see in the hood. but at least have a storyline. One minute he's getting harassed by his publisher, now he's meeting a tranny?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
And My son Billy washed that spanish nikka.

I think Billy a maybe the #2 or #3 killer on the show.

Melo prob #1, and idk where it falls from there but Billy up there.

Most of these cats can't hit a brick wall half the time, Billy was still half in his car and he hit coo coo qui questions twice.

Wasn't it also Billy who trapped that young guy who killed his two minions by pretending to get caught slipping walking in the construction area and doubled back to corner him?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
What happened to Gametime? I'm half way through ep.2 pt.2 he show up or is he out?

Gametime fell back after he and Dre got robbed by 'at least I die a real nikka' Lex. I don't think weve seen him since.

Hoping he comes back he was a great character but we didn't see as much of him as I would have liked.

I kind of think they'll reintroduce him as finding out Dre was snitching from his ex and he'll try and do something about it.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just realised that they make episode by episode.

Just seen a pic of melo sis in the same clothes from this ep and it was 5 days ago.

Smh

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode was :ehh:

Sometimes I'm waiting for Melo to do 1 of his speeches then look dead in the camera and say "MESSAGE" :birdman:

:smugdraper: @ this chick Mel. I get that that street shyt is all you know and ya man is looking real funny in the light right now but......you do know giving Melo that paperwork coulda been a death sentence right?? And she told Melo what hotel duke was staying in?? Goddamn boo. This chick anti rat like a mufukka :dame:

I'm confused....I thought Rich partner was walking away from the store now it seem like he bought Rich out? He walking around acting like a nikka that got fired and is ducking nikkas he owe money. If he got bought out he should have the $ to pay Chase. Or at least a lot of what he owes. That storyline kinda messy but got potential. Still my fav web series.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Melo walkin around playin peacemaker and givin passes to snitches. I'm startin to hate the nikka Rome as much as Kareem. He reminds me of Black and Kareem reminds me of Grimey Ty

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
That nikka rome insigating shyt, the spanish dude june seem like he might be a problem in the future episodes.