Resident Evil HD Remaster (PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, 360)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Downloaded and installed.
Booting it up with my chick later on tonight.
Going in completely blind.
:lupe:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
http://www.gamefaqs.com/gamecube/535836-resident-evil/faqs/17095

u get the imitation key by blowing the dog whistle on the balcony, then take the real one from the dead dogs u kill

place fake key down in that deathtrap room and take the real key from that little box and roll out

u dont have to waste ammo on those birds, i ran past them several times

let them cook

:manny:

throw ur shotgun in the box too, u dont need it til u get to the snake, shouldn't be wasting ammo now

:dwillhuh: why so much for a key

brehs i might not cop anymore cause of this

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
I had this on GameCube I want no more parts of Lisa Trevor no matter how many shotgun shells and bazooka rounds you smack her with she keeps coming at you Like a psychotic ex-girlfriend. I beat it twice already unless there is new gameplay in current HD version i might have to pass and I'm backlogged to hell at the moment anyway

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
but wait breh, i cant find the game for xbox one? dont tell me its only digital ? :mjcry:

i dont understand why ppl complain about digital games this gen (last gen it was understandable because you had the option of simply popping in the game and running it from the disc)

you can't run the game from disc anymore and the entire thing needs to be downloaded to ur HDD anyway, with or without the disc

So I don't really understand the complaints

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
i dont understand why ppl complain about digital games this gen (last gen it was understandable because you had the option of simply popping in the game and running it from the disc)

you can't run the game from disc anymore and the entire thing needs to be downloaded to ur HDD anyway, with or without the disc

So I don't really understand the complaints

Yea. digital download only..:skip:

i dont even play or keep up to date with this new gen shyt, i got xbone for my bro he plays halo and fifa on that shyt

PRO BADA$$

http://www.nextmanup.co/
Daps
Reppin
Miami Heat/ New York Hip Hop/ Horror Flicks
i played the GC remake when i was like 8-9 (only for like a few mins cuz game was scary)

im plying now and these tank controls are shocking bizarre, i wanna do alternate controls but my character is running all over the plays and it breaks immersion

what do?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
i played the GC remake when i was like 8-9 (only for like a few mins cuz game was scary)

im plying now and these tank controls are shocking bizarre, i wanna do alternate controls but my character is running all over the plays and it breaks immersion

what do?
Loool it really doesnt u just gotta get used to it..its fine

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I love slow moving survival horror, but I just can not get into this.
Tried to like it, but the thing nearly put me to sleep.
Combine that with the micromanaging and the fact that the entire game consists of puzzles and I just said screw it.
Became a chore to play and that just isn't fun to me.
Already deleted it off the hard drive. Dread I made the purchase.